Michael Moore goes full Michael Moore

You’re covering your eyes then

So far Iran has hacked some website that I’ve never heard about with a shooped pic of Trump
getting punched with a little blood down his lip. Meanwhile the left in this country had no problem with showing a fake Trump head decapitated...it was “Art” right? Let that sink in for a bit
Didn't Walmart sell Obama shooting targets?

Nothing, but I haven't been paying attention either. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if this was spun as some sort of positive and they get everyone behind whatever they think is more beneficial to their allies. Those bring SA and Israel.

Nah, their heels are too dug in on Orange Man Bad me thinks. It's not like back when they orgasm'd over Trump bombing an airstrip in Syria in his rookie year.

Delusions of grandeur, brought on by being a leftist god for a good decade. He really bought into his own hype. When his new movie tanked worse than the new Charlie's Angels, his first response was "Trump won". He thinks the world revolves around him and his documentaries, and just can't handle the fact that people clued into his hustle and got sick of his grandstanding.
as a guy who really liked his movies, it was his stance on hillary when Bernie was in the running, and how totally he flipped when she became the Dems hope. He did it all smoothly, with total conviction. He went from truth seeker to repugnant actor in a second. Maybe this was similar for other people. The internet has opened a lot of eyes in this last decade or less.

An Iranian General has officially replaced Kim Jong Un as the folk hero of the left now?

as a guy who really liked his movies, it was his stance on hillary when Bernie was in the running, and how totally he flipped when she became the Dems hope. He did it all smoothly, with total conviction. He went from truth seeker to repugnant actor in a second. Maybe this was similar for other people. The internet has opened a lot of eyes in this last decade or less.

His flip-flppy politics are just a microcosm of his hypocrisy. Most of all though, I think it's the fact that he's a rich fuck, still trying to pretend he's a common man. So much so, that he'll blatantly lie about his personal wealth in an effort to keep up the facade. I think people really came around to his game, when he released that "Capitalism" doc and people pondered to themselves why this man was pretending to be against it.

At the end of the day, he's just a phony all around. I mean, he still wears busted ass baseball caps to appear poor and relateable. It's a costume at this point. People just clued into his hustle. It also doesn't help that he's fat and ugly. Not much room for error for a guy as disgusting looking as him. If he looked like Brad Pitt, his career would probably still be thriving, despite the hypocrisy and lies.

Nothing, but I haven't been paying attention either. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if this was spun as some sort of positive and they get everyone behind whatever they think is more beneficial to their allies. Those bring SA and Israel.
I think it's what 92/94 % negative cover for Trump so I don't see that happening. It has seem pretty much tribal here, the left media says the killing of general is bad and the right side said it's good since he has American blood on his hands. This isn't 2001 or 2003, now if another 9/11 type event happens then that you would see more of a collaboration. You know there are Canadian troops in Iraq and Afghan the general probably helped killed them as well.

Moore is a con man. He got rich pretending to represent the working man. Now he is representing monsters.

Fellow conservative and poster that I have openly shit on time after time @Happy Man disagrees with you.

This isn't a leftist position: The strike was a terrible move, both strategically and politically.

What a fucking terrible day when I'm agreeing with @Happy Man

Oh I see, we've really made them mad now. They were perfectly sensible before and had nothing but good intentions, but now that Trump has been mean they are going to do bad things.

This kind of bullshit works if you completely ignore their ideology and previous behavior or heavily rationalize that America is solely responsible for bad things, and everyone else is a helpless victim of our cruelty.

The reality is that the power brokers in Iran are using the thought process of a seventh century desert madman to justify their own will to power. America is only bad because it doesn't grovel before them. Everything else is an after the fact rationalization.

I wish Global Warming was real, so it would kill Michael Moore.

Moore is a con man. He got rich pretending to represent the working man. Now he is representing monsters.
Just out of curiosity, who do you admire politically who isn't rich or seeking money from their political views?

This is like an episode of South Park where we have the pussy hippies on one side condemning their own country and offering apologies to terrorists and then on the other side the “get er dun” red necks that tell said terrorists that not everyone is a pussy here and you’re not going to have a fun time

God bless Murcia
<RomeroSalute>

That is actually the finest South Park ever, and perhaps the greatest short explanation of America’s political culture in our colorful history.

America gets to have it’s cake, and eat it too. Fuck yea.

Moore should also be concerned about his obesity killing him. The guy is literally one Twinkie away from a massive heart attack.

Moore surviving these days on a desperate desire for relevancy and powered sugar.

"Listen to my podcast full of me talking about Trump."

That's all it says.

Pass.

So are we supposed to believe that before this general was neutralized that Iran had good intentions towards the west but only now they're going to start raising hell???

Because it's a good idea escalate things with America for them to stay in power & not get eliminated themselves? Ass backwards thinking if you ask me.
And when I say Iran I mean the government, every Iranian I've meet has been cool & don't think much of the country's leaders.
Also this general had a travel ban imposed on him by the UN around 2005. So this guy was a known problem even by the worlds most corrupt organisation.

Last edited:
So are we supposed to believe that before this general was neutralized that Iran had good intentions towards the west but only now they're going to start raising hell???

Because it's a good idea escalate things with America for them to stay in power & not get eliminated themselves? Ass backwards thinking if you ask me.
And when I say Iran I mean the government, every Iranian I've meet has been cool & don't think much of the country's leaders.
Also this general had a travel ban imposed on him by the UN around 2005. So this guy was a known problem even by the worlds most corrupt organisation.
Noticing the world didn’t start spinning in 2016 is racist

Back