Michael Moore goes full Michael Moore

Rygu

R.I.P. Obie
@Gold
Reaction score

<36>

Last edited:
Can you see anything in the microscopic picture you posted? I can't.

Quality thread. Exactly what I expect from the right.

Moore is a shit head ass hole. However it would be good to laugh at his latest shit head mouthing off.

TS just need an edit.

I think the whole, "Look at so-and-so's reaction to this, it's ridiculous" starts to become it's own form of deflection. Michael Moore said something goofy, Rose McGowan said something goofy, etc. We get it, you can always find people saying goofy things.

Last edited:
This is what it says:

I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully.

I recorded and DM’d him a message on my podcast, “RUMBLE”. You can hear it on any podcast platform like Apple or Spotify for free. We need to prevent war, any war.
Now.
When the Ayatollah responds, I’ll post his reply.

What exactly the TS is referring to, Idk.

“Hello fellow Americans. Do you know this man? Did you know he was your enemy? What? Never heard of him?" Moore tweeted. "By the end of today you will be trained to hate him. You will be glad Trump had him assassinated. You will do as you are told. Get ready to send your sons & daughters off 2 war."

Moore.

I must have stealth dubs, can't view the attachment

Lol what a fucking fat fuck loser. That's top level arrogance there lol.

I'm sure the Ayatollah will trust Michael Moore to handle it.

Americans have always bitched and moaned about fighting wars. And then they go onto fight more wars.

Nobody cares at this point. It is what it is.

This is like an episode of South Park where we have the pussy hippies on one side condemning their own country and offering apologies to terrorists and then on the other side the “get er dun” red necks that tell said terrorists that not everyone is a pussy here and you’re not going to have a fun time

God bless Murcia
<RomeroSalute>

It’s a calculated effort by the American media to make the Iranians underestimate the American desire to go to war. This is a fight that the American government wants. You have two generations of foreign intelligence and military industrial type who have been itching to kill these people their whole careers. Now that we’ve got a republican administration, it’s back to business as usual in the region. It doesn’t hurt that this whole thing covers Trump’s mainstream republican flank in the impeachment, he ensured Bolton won’t talk with one strike.

“Hello fellow Americans. Do you know this man? Did you know he was your enemy? What? Never heard of him?" Moore tweeted. "By the end of today you will be trained to hate him. You will be glad Trump had him assassinated. You will do as you are told. Get ready to send your sons & daughters off 2 war."

Moore.
Well he's not wrong about the brainwashing capabilities of our MSM. The propaganda machines are just warming up methinks.

That stupid, fat bastard might as well have offered up his mouth and backside. I’ll celebrate when he finally dies of heart disease.

LOL @ Michael Moore believing he's still relevant.

The ayatollah just made a speech 5 minutes ago. He said that he was just about to attack Americans, but that Michael Moore asked him not to, so he changed his mind. Michael Moore saved the day.

Back