Michael Moore goes full Michael Moore

If you want to applaud the actions of a deranged, emotional lesbian who apparently attacks foreign nations at will, then yes. Enlist. Get yourselves killed so the next generation doesn't have to.

Wait....who’s the deranged lesbian?

Imo Iran is in a tough spot, because it's hard for them to back down. They did not expect much US response to attacking our embassy, because history tells them we don't much care if you murder our ambassadors or kidnap our embassy staff. But it's pretty easy for us to wreck their shit (not talking about an invasion, just 52 airstrikes). We don't even need to be able to keep the Gulf open anymore, because we have a much greater degree of energy independence. So a lot of their former leverage on us which they enjoyed as little as ten years ago or so is now gone.

They should talk up Moore's plea and try to appear as if they are magnanimously allowing America time to internally reform. It's kinda weaksauce, but it's a better option than further escalation at this point.

Shouldn't this be Kushner's job? <Lmaoo>

who is the lesbian?

Wait....who’s the deranged lesbian?

tenor.gif

Haha did that one take you for a loop too?
i mean, im pretty sure its trump, cuz.... the answer is always trump whenever very creative and bitter insults appear..... but it was one of the bigger stretches ive seen, and of course, not at all PC

You do realize this guy has been in the cross hairs of both the Obama and Bush administrations, right? It was a long time coming. Trump just had the balls to finally pull the trigger, and put an end to this terrorist's life.

Now clutch your pearls at the big bad retaliation incoming from those cave dwellers. I'm sure it will be absolutely devastating. Like chanting "Death To America!", and burning some flags...

Screenshot-20200105-133704-Messages.jpg

You do realize this guy has been in the cross hairs of both the Obama and Bush administrations, right? It was a long time coming. Trump just had the balls to finally pull the trigger, and put an end to this terrorist's life.

Now clutch your pearls at the big bad retaliation incoming from those cave dwellers. I'm sure it will be absolutely devastating. Like chanting "Death To America!", and burning some flags...
pretty much what antifa will be doing, too

If you can't see why this was a big mistake and take a minute away from your NPC "own the libs" mentality, then no one can help you.

I know you grew up during the Red Scare, but it turns out that there are nuances to foreign policy. Killing a dude who wields insane power in a region your party promised to pull out of probably wasn't the best idea.

Maybe you can enlist when war is declared.

I have already done my time. The guy was an ass that killed Americans. So I don’t care if they killed him.

I don’t care if they bomb the hell out of anyone that fucks with us and killed Americans.

As for being there or having troops there, fuck that. No stupid nation building bull shit.

lol, he wants to avoid a war, what a loser, amirite guise?

iran, and therefore the fate of the world, doesnt care if the motive was, or wasnt, distraction.
it makes zero difference. You guys already have Trump on child rape, white supremacy, homosexuals and mexicans in concentration camps. one more twig on the pyre. and the rest of us just dont care.
a bad guy got killed after flexing on the states. good. wake up call.

I get where he's coming from and all that but it comes off looking ridiculous. He's a nobody to the Ayatollah and has zero leverage or power.

Then again.. Paying more attention to this is even more ridiculous..

Translation: The American military has the right to engage in warfare where in the world it chooses, whenever it chooses and any citizen of any nation that forcefully resists its efforts is an evil terrorist and a threat to global peace and freedom.

Warmongering nationalists can go straight. to. hell.

Not attack our people on their home territory.

I have already done my time. The guy was an ass that killed Americans. So I don’t care if they killed him.

I don’t care if they bomb the hell out of anyone that fucks with us and killed Americans.

As for being there or having troops there, fuck that. No stupid nation building bull shit.

I'm not mourning the piece of shit terrorist.

It's easy enough to say "fuck that piece of shit, rest in piss". It's not a question of whether or not he should die. But you already know that.

You mean like apologizing for killing a terrorist.
Lol, I can never tell if you're actually an angry person, or just choose to always use the strongest language possible. You call people scum and cu** a lot, but then generally seem like a nice guy outside of the habitual name-calling. It's the strangest combination of traits.

You're like that friendly robot from Total Recall, but you malfunction and start spewing hate from time to time.

gbp16oI.gif

"Hey guys! How's it goin? I'd like to hear your perspective on some things...SCUM CU*T FUCKHEAD SJWSLDF"

What are your thoughts on the killing of this general?

What. A. Tool.

Michael Moore has the arrogant, pretentious, self-importance of a 15th Degree Supreme Grand Master, who runs the local Rex Kwon Do affiliate.

2nd Generation Rex Kwon Do. $5,000 Black Belt. Guaranteed.

I bet the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah laughed and wiped his ass with that message, assuming it even made it to him.

What are your thoughts on the killing of this general?

I don't have strong feelings about it. I don't know much about the guy, and I don't know exactly why this move was made. I haven't done enough research to take a stance on it.

But I know two things. I know that if you support this assassination, it does not automatically mean you are pro-war. I also know that if you do not support this assassination, it does not mean you're a terrorist-defending leftist (or whatever other ridiculous comments have been made on here). Does anybody think for themselves? Does every narrative have to come from a meme?

I'm not mourning the piece of shit terrorist.

It's easy enough to say "fuck that piece of shit, rest in piss". It's not a question of whether or not he should die. But you already know that.

He went after our people so we took care of it, I have no problem with that.

He went after our people so we took care of it, I have no problem with that.

Despite knowing this will almost certainly end with sending more troops and inevitably ending with thousands of deaths? Even if it doesn't end up being "world war three", you know that thousands of people will die on the back of this specific decision, right?

Back