Media Michael Johnson On Khabib x Tony

Lol at Kevin being old, he is just hitting his prime. He’s 27 now and with 18-5 record he still has a lot of miles left. And he didn’t take that much damage in his loses.

Tristar is a much better gym than SBG. They had GSP, Rory, Kenny Florian and Miguel Torres. Also a lot of guys from different gyms do camps there and most people agree that Firas is one of the sharpest minds in the fight game.
never said lee was old, he is MMA old, your MMA age is not like your overall age, for instance chuck Slidell during his prime was old, but was MMA young, same for silva or ngannou. On the contrary aldo is still in athletic prime, but he is MMA old now, too much fights etc.

Kevin lee has been in the UFC for what ? 6 years ? His fights against al and rda are BAD, khabib dominated this two men with ease. You can be a fanboy, and believe what you want, but all indicators point toward lee getting gassed and getting subbed by khabib past the 3rd rounds ...

never said lee was old, he is MMA old, your MMA age is not like your overall age, for instance chuck Slidell during his prime was old, but was MMA young, same for silva or ngannou. On the contrary aldo is still in athletic prime, but he is MMA old now, too much fights etc.

Kevin lee has been in the UFC for what ? 6 years ? His fights against al and rda are BAD, khabib dominated this two men with ease. You can be a fanboy, and believe what you want, but all indicators point toward lee getting gassed and getting subbed by khabib past the 3rd rounds ...

I’m definitely not a fanboy, Kevin is cringe as fuck. I still think he has a decent chance with Khabib. Styles make fights and he’s very different stylistically to Al and RDA. And 23 MMA fights is not a huge number of fights. Usually fighters are in their prime at that moment in their careers.

Khabib has 28
Tony 28
Conor 25
Gaethje 23
Poirier 32
Cowboy 40

And Kevin is on average 4-5 years younger than those guys, so I don’t now why you’re trying to make him seem old, when actually he is probably the freshest fighter in top 10

I’m definitely not a fanboy, Kevin is cringe as fuck. I still think he has a decent chance with Khabib. Styles make fights and he’s very different stylistically to Al and RDA. And 23 MMA fights is not a huge number of fights. Usually fighters are in their prime at that moment in their careers.

Khabib has 28
Tony 28
Conor 25
Gaethje 23
Poirier 32
Cowboy 40

And Kevin is on average 4-5 years younger than those guys, so I don’t now why you’re trying to make him seem old, when actually he is probably the freshest fighter in top 10
he took more damage than khabib, more than tony (never got KOed), more than conor, etc age is a number, what counts is the damage you took.
Screenshot-2018-12-18-at-16.06.13.png

0FW1DId.gif

How does he beat khabib ?? by striking ? by wrestling ? how ? he couldn't outwrestle al and rda for shit. He will strike then ? but he couldn't defend RDA's takedowns for shit. Plus he is slow and get tired quickly. He is an easy fight for khabib, and damn I always picked against khabib, so for me to say this ...

If you tell me justin or tony beat khabib I can get it, but a fighter who get tired after 2 rounds and can't wrestle for his life past the 1st round has no chance against khabib.

You are clearly bias, maybe you want to support your black brother, I get it, but go rewatch kevin's fight against Al ( both fights he lost btw ), go rewatch the RDA fight. Then watch those fights with khabib. There are not in the same league.

Pray that gaethje or tony beat khabib, because lee should feel bless if he can just beat al fucking iaquinta ...

Prize. Fighting.

They fight for a living. I guess it's a good thing for fighters that you aren't a manager LOL.

Again though, you don't even believe what you're saying.:)

We are talking about you typing on a forum that a top ranked cage fighter who's 12-0 over the last 8 years (finishing 9 of those opponents) being "scared". It's a laughable stance and you plain and simple aren't dumb enough to think it. You are however smart enough to know it can elicit replies here...;)

I do believe it.

I was just giving my 2 cents. Everyone one else can pretend Tony will fight any one any time if they want.

Tony is not going to get caught on the cage trying to stand up like Johnson and get wrist rode while Khabib talks to Dana. He's going to piece khabib up on the feet. If Khabib shoots, he'll threaten Darce. If Khabib secures a take down Tony will lock in his rubber guard and start dropping bows and threaten with triangles. Most guys get caught trying to survive the grappling where tony will embrace it. He's not coming to fight Khabib he's coming to kill him. Its something Khabib has never really faced imo.

Khabib's camp talking about head position in guard, being under the chin....yea good fucking luck getting there, good luck not getting swept, good luck not eating some serious bows and when you're in the midst of the deepest shit you've ever been in and you realize tony only gets stronger when he's tired and tastes your blood you're going to be really really fucking disappointed you took the fight.

Let's just pray it happens this time
LMAO the delusions
<36>

u know when someones about to lose if his only chance of winning
is elbows in his guard lmfao... sounds like a joke right? <{MingNope}>
let me tell u this there are people believing on that sh*t right there{<jordan}
Exactly what i say
If your best hope to win is by cuts than you know you're fucked.

I do believe it.

I was just giving my 2 cents. Everyone one else can pretend Tony will fight any one any time if they want.

I don't think anyone believes that ANY fighter in the UFC would "fight anyone, anytime" with NO consideration of money at all.

What fighter exactly would you ever think would fit that description LOL?

I don't think anyone believes that ANY fighter in the UFC would "fight anyone, anytime" with NO consideration of money at all.

What fighter exactly would you ever think would fit that description LOL?
Chael
Fedor
Conor
Rampage
But I do think some money would have to be involved.

Rampage fought Silva twice after getting kod twice before by him.

Chael always shows up sick, post surgery, injury, up a weight class or two.....

Conor begs for rematches against fighters he has lost to. And will fight up several weight classes if that's where the challenge is.

These men show no fear and will fight anyone.

Chael
Fedor
Conor
Rampage
But I do think some money would have to be involved.

Rampage fought Silva twice after getting kod twice before by him.

Chael always shows up sick, post surgery, injury, up a weight class or two.....

Conor begs for rematches against fighters he has lost to. And will fight up several weight classes if that's where the challenge is.

These men show no fear and will fight anyone.

Ahh "some money would have to be involved". Yes, it would. And you have no idea how much. So each and every one of these guys are negotiating pay that they deem fair. And they all may or may not have turned down fights at some point due to financial reasons.

In fact, you mention Fedor...there were serious talks about him fighting Lesnar. Fedor wouldn't agree to the financial terms. So...by your definition he's a ducker and was afraid of Brock.

Conor gets paid a fortune and is won't even reply to Tony's callouts. Tony would fight Conor in a heartbeat, but Conor goes beta and won't even say Tony's name. Guess Conor is "scared" of Tony too.

Everyone is scared, they're all ducking each other. This is fun.

The following are examples of a size advtange.

View attachment 708933

View attachment 708935

Khabib is an average sized lightweight at best.

View attachment 708937

No clown.

You don't deserve an explanation.

Clown.

Answer to that, BUM.

Or STFU like the little bitch you are.

These are not examples of size advantage, these are height and reach measurements.
George Roop is taller than DC and has the same reach, does this mean he is bigger?
No, he fights at 135, Dc is 255.

Khabib’s team mate Josh Thomson claims he walks around in the 195 lb range 6 weeks out from fight night and is about 182-185 lb in the cage. Dude cuts a ton of weight.

Fucking GSP was 185-190 when he was a WW champ!
And went up to 195 for Bisping MW belt fight!

Ahh "some money would have to be involved". Yes, it would. And you have no idea how much. So each and every one of these guys are negotiating pay that they deem fair. And they all may or may not have turned down fights at some point due to financial reasons.

In fact, you mention Fedor...there were serious talks about him fighting Lesnar. Fedor wouldn't agree to the financial terms. So...by your definition he's a ducker and was afraid of Brock.

Conor gets paid a fortune and is won't even reply to Tony's callouts. Tony would fight Conor in a heartbeat, but Conor goes beta and won't even say Tony's name. Guess Conor is "scared" of Tony too.

Everyone is scared, they're all ducking each other. This is fun.
Fedor was in a different organization.

Conor has recently expressed interest in fighting Tony or Khabib again.
Unlike Tony, who has no interest in fighting Johnson again.
Conor has also said that Tony would probably not show up to the fight like he has done twice when scheduled to fight Khabib.

I too will admit this is fun.

Fedor was in a different organization.

Conor has recently expressed interest in fighting Tony or Khabib again.
Unlike Tony, who has no interest in fighting Johnson again.
Conor has also said that Tony would probably not show up to the fight like he has done twice when scheduled to fight Khabib.

I too will admit this is fun.

The UFC was intent on setting up Fedor vs Lesnar. Fedor had his M-1 cronies make impossible demands to avoid a fight with Lesnar. So sad too that he was scared.

Conor was interviewed by Ariel during the summer and gladly brought up (and went on and on about) fighting little Frankie Edgar, a guy small enough to make 135. But when Tony was brought up Conor just stumbled over himself to avoid saying he wanted that fight. Conor thinks Tony won't show up but had no issue signing to fight Khabib, who pulled out twice vs Tony though, huh? Oh, and when Conor and Tony were both under paradigm management and at events together, everyone talked about how Conor pretty much peed his pants around Tony. So yeah, the little Irishman is scared of the boogeyman I suppose. Which...isn't unwarranted, so I can't blame him.

Super fun!

The UFC was intent on setting up Fedor vs Lesnar. Fedor had his M-1 cronies make impossible demands to avoid a fight with Lesnar. So sad too that he was scared.

Conor was interviewed by Ariel during the summer and gladly brought up (and went on and on about) fighting little Frankie Edgar, a guy small enough to make 135. But when Tony was brought up Conor just stumbled over himself to avoid saying he wanted that fight. Conor thinks Tony won't show up but had no issue signing to fight Khabib, who pulled out twice vs Tony though, huh? Oh, and when Conor and Tony were both under paradigm management and at events together, everyone talked about how Conor pretty much peed his pants around Tony. So yeah, the little Irishman is scared of the boogeyman I suppose. Which...isn't unwarranted, so I can't blame him.

Super fun!
He was concerned about Khabib not showing up as well. But Khabib had the title.

Conor always shows up to fight, unlike Ferguson.
And chinny Ferguson wouldn't even be a threat to a counter puncher like Conor anyway, so I doubt he is afraid of his easiest fight at lightweight.

I am ecstatic right now.

He was concerned about Khabib not showing up as well. But Khabib had the title.

Conor always shows up to fight, unlike Ferguson.
And chinny Ferguson wouldn't even be a threat to a counter puncher like Conor anyway, so I doubt he is afraid of his easiest fight at lightweight.

I am ecstatic right now.

He picked the wrestler who might gas him out but wouldn't actually hurt him, and is avoiding like the plague the guy who mangles people's faces. Conor is a smart little fella, if certainly scared of Tony.

I mean, if Tony was a featherweight I know Conor wouldn't be scared, those little guys don't frighten Conor one bit!

You are one of my favorite posters, thanks for setting up this fun little exercise!

Super fun!

I would be curious to hear about the stories you heard about Tony and Conor.

He picked the wrestler who might gas him out but wouldn't actually hurt him, and is avoiding like the plague the guy who mangles people's faces. Conor is a smart little fella, if certainly scared of Tony.

I mean, if Tony was a featherweight I know Conor wouldn't be scared, those little guys don't frighten Conor one bit!

You are one of my favorite posters, thanks for setting up this fun little exercise!
I doubt he is scared of butter jaws Ferguson.

Like it or not Conor is a 145re that never missed weight. He went up in weight looking for challenges.
Ferg is a guy who walks around at 200 but fights at 155 because he is afraid of a challenge. El Cuck can't take a shot. He probably won't show up against Khabib.......again.

You are also one of my favorites.
You are welcome for the exercise.

I would be curious to hear about the stories you heard about Tony and Conor.

It's always hard to know exactly what's true and what isn't. But I read (I've tried finding where I read it and of course can't now, but that's not suprising since it was quite awhile ago) that on a couple occasions Tony was chiding Conor about a fight, etc. (it was reported it was mostly good natured) and Conor would get quiet and just not want to engage even in the trash talk with Tony. Which is very un-Conor like. Tony brings a level of...unpredictability to things so I guess maybe Conor didn't want to go there? The stuff I read didn't come from Tony, it was other people at the events saying it.

Who knows how exactly it went, but the basic gist was that Conor went very beta around Tony.

It's always hard to know exactly what's true and what isn't. But I read (I've tried finding where I read it and of course can't now, but that's not suprising since it was quite awhile ago) that on a couple occasions Tony was chiding Conor about a fight, etc. (it was reported it was mostly good natured) and Conor would get quiet and just not want to engage even in the trash talk with Tony. Which is very un-Conor like. Tony brings a level of...unpredictability to things so I guess maybe Conor didn't want to go there? The stuff I read didn't come from Tony, it was other people at the events saying it.

Who knows how exactly it went, but the basic gist was that Conor went very beta around Tony.

I see, well I know that tony said he had been offered a fight with conor in 2017, when Khabib was not available, Conor said no. Conor never even tried to confirm or deny it...

Back