Media Michael Johnson On Khabib x Tony

I doubt he is scared of butter jaws Ferguson.

Like it or not Conor is a 145re that never missed weight. He went up in weight looking for challenges.
Ferg is a guy who walks around at 200 but fights at 155 because he is afraid of a challenge. El Cuck can't take a shot. He probably won't show up against Khabib.......again.

You are also one of my favorites.
You are welcome for the exercise.

Conor did always make weight at 145 that's true...although he looked like death at times to do it.

images

Tony has fought at WW, but has never missed weight at LW either has he? He seems to take a shot just fine since he's never been KO'd in his career.

When he shows up in April we can look back and laugh together at how wrong you were.;)

Yep! UFC 205 never forget that night, that night Khabib made me a fan, put poor Michael through tortue I was safe at home watching and I was tapping out for him. Then the Alvarez thing all his big sh!t talk make McGregor box him up like he never fought before..?

Not a good night for your Sherbro payne but I became a fanboy Khabib breaking Bricks with pressure fighting...

276866-9783934.png

276747-9783927.png

Conor did always make weight at 145 that's true...although he looked like death at times to do it.

images

Tony has fought at WW, but has never missed weight at LW either has he? He seems to take a shot just fine since he's never been KO'd in his career.

When he shows up in April we can look back and laugh together at how wrong you were.;)
That was one weigh in where he didn't watch his weight and had to dehydrate himself too much. Conor has fought at fw the majority of his career and has looked fine most of the time.

Ferg does not take a shot very good. He either gets dropped or dies the chicken dance in most of his fights.

You will laugh if Ferg shows up.
I will laugh too, knowing that Khabib is about to put him to sleep.
The most important thing is that we are both laughing and being entertained.

That was one weigh in where he didn't watch his weight and had to dehydrate himself too much. Conor has fought at fw the majority of his career and has looked fine most of the time.

Ferg does not take a shot very good. He either gets dropped or dies the chicken dance in most of his fights.

You will laugh if Ferg shows up.
I will laugh too, knowing that Khabib is about to put him to sleep.
The most important thing is that we are both laughing and being entertained.

Ferg has been HURT by strikes twice in his entire career. Maybe that qualifies as "a lot" to you? An off balance knockdown where he barely hits the mat and is immediately back up has nothing to do with "not taking a shot well". It's insignificant.

I do like the old "Welllllll... that was just the one bad cut and stuff..." rationale for Conor. Kudos.

Khabib is only putting Ferguson to sleep if he slips something in his water bottle LOL.

poirier should fight him To avenge his loss
Dustin crushes Johnson in the rematch. He would win in the first fight too but he started exchanging too early, Johnson was still fresh and had power.

If he wrestled in the first round, he would've smashed him in the second or third round.

Would like to see that rematch.

Last edited:
Truth be known I've a Tony Ferguson long before I started loving on Khabib (No homo) as brutal and paralyzing as Khabib is in his clutches, but Tony is long and wiry with those disco moves he'll choke you quick. I'm gonna hold my call closer to fight time so how guys talk them up...

Ferguson isn't going to stop Nurmagomedov...

29-0

These are not examples of size advantage, these are height and reach measurements.
George Roop is taller than DC and has the same reach, does this mean he is bigger?
No, he fights at 135, Dc is 255.

Khabib’s team mate Josh Thomson claims he walks around in the 195 lb range 6 weeks out from fight night and is about 182-185 lb in the cage. Dude cuts a ton of weight.

Fucking GSP was 185-190 when he was a WW champ!
And went up to 195 for Bisping MW belt fight!

All haters always use this Josh Thomson BS quote, it only shows how much Khabib is living rent free in your asses, to be honest, Josh Thomson speaks lot's of shit, poirier himself said that Khabib is not particularly heavy in the cage, but you get back to this Josh Thomson quote like a little hating weasel.

The weight 6 weeks before a fight means nothing, if you eat a lot between fights, you gonna gain lot's of fat, and thinking you can gain 30 pounds in one day after weigh in shows only how much you know nothing about mma.

Now go away with your cheery picking quote, and educate yourself on the topic, you're a fucking disgrace and I lost enough time with you, clown.

Ferg has been HURT by strikes twice in his entire career. Maybe that qualifies as "a lot" to you? An off balance knockdown where he barely hits the mat and is immediately back up has nothing to do with "not taking a shot well". It's insignificant.

I do like the old "Welllllll... that was just the one bad cut and stuff..." rationale for Conor. Kudos.

Khabib is only putting Ferguson to sleep if he slips something in his water bottle LOL.
Ferg got dropped more than twice in the Lando fight alone, then proceeded to panic wrestle. Pettis flat backed him and he pulled guard like a woman. He got rocked by Kevin lee of all people. If he keeps getting dropped by midgets he better not try 170 in the UFC. Not that he is man enough anyway.

Conor fought at 145 the majority of his career. Just a fact. Deal with it butterscotch.

When Khabib knocks Ferg down he will follow that flopping fish down and pound him to unconsciousness.

But if you like Ferguson that's still fine.
Maybe he can submit Khabib off his back, if he gets lucky.

I still like having these conversations with you believe it or not.

Ferg got dropped more than twice in the Lando fight alone, then proceeded to panic wrestle. Pettis flat backed him and he pulled guard like a woman. He got rocked by Kevin lee of all people. If he keeps getting dropped by midgets he better not try 170 in the UFC. Not that he is man enough anyway.

Conor fought at 145 the majority of his career. Just a fact. Deal with it butterscotch.

When Khabib knocks Ferg down he will follow that flopping fish down and pound him to unconsciousness.

But if you like Ferguson that's still fine.
Maybe he can submit Khabib off his back, if he gets lucky.

I still like having these conversations with you believe it or not.

I do believe it actually, because I'm awesome.:cool:

Also, butterscotch is delicious.

Tony was knocked down once by Lando. I checked fightmetric. Then he made Lando tap and quit. Pettis landed a good punch, then got beat down and quit on the stool.

Conor was a great 145 lb fighter, I actually agree. Maybe he should go back...cuz he's 2-2 and has tapped twice since moving up. Tony...hasn't lost in 8 years. 12 fights. Deal with that...hot fudge?

@NorrisB

Tony won't stop Khabib takedown. Sorry he can't. Tony will get mauled by Khabib.

That's stupidity. There's no such thing as "certainty" in any sport. And it's even more so in a sport where literally one random thing can end a fight.

Here's a hypothetical: Let's say somehow we got Khabib matched up against an unranked regional scrub who was a bantamweight. Basically a guy with essentially no chance of winning. Let's say I'm a bookmaker and I made Khabib a 5 million to one favorite. By your rationale, someone who is "certain" that Khabib will win and that has 5 mil laying around should bet it on him and make the "guaranteed one dollar" because..."free money right"?

Do you now see how stupid that line of thinking is?

No. You're either certain (100%) or not. If you're 100% certain than -5,000,000,000 is still a plus EV line.

The real lesson here is to stop projecting let alone explicitly expressing certainty when there's none to be had.

Tony is going to turn Khabib into a human Pez dispenser.

Impossible to realistically bet against Khabib. Only slight chingk in his armour is that Poirier had a choke on him briefly, but that's it. Ferguson is a contrary motherfecker thought so if anyone can upset the odds it's probably the ghost monster himself.

10th flat planet FTW.

No. You're either certain (100%) or not. If you're 100% certain than -5,000,000,000 is still a plus EV line.

The real lesson here is to stop projecting let alone explicitly expressing certainty when there's none to be had.

There are levels of certainty. And your last sentence basically mimics my first one.

And +EV is only PART of betting. Risk tolerance and real world practical implications are too. I sure as hell don't need a lecture on EV LOL. No matter the level of "certainty", risking life altering $ to win a totally insignificant amount is not something anyone would ever do. Especially if it's a non-repeatable opportunity and a person doesn't have completely unlimited funds. Which would both be true in my hypothetical.

Well, Tony is a mother-fuckin' G...
BUT: remember him being abused by Lando Vannata for a goodly moment?opponent who was and is a nobody last time that I chekkd.
So I dunno anymore.
It just may be a heartbreaking succession of Khabib being a victor I am afraid, in April.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back