Media Michael Johnson On Khabib x Tony

Tony will welcome it to the ground but 12 fight win streak in he's proven he doesn't care where the fight takes place. This will easily be one of the most interesting fights of the 2020's.
not only 2020 but rather of all time.

u know when someones about to lose if his only chance of winning
is elbows in his guard lmfao... sounds like a joke right? <{MingNope}>
let me tell u this there are people believing on that sh*t right there{<jordan}

If Khabib wins, he'll need to tie loose ends in the division by beating Gaethje.

Then to undoubtedly cement his status as the GOAT he would have to move up and beat Usman.

What a great fight! I think Khabib will beat Tony. I have not purchased a fight In years but I will be buying this one.
good luck with that, i'd put money on it not happening

Tony is not going to get caught on the cage trying to stand up like Johnson and get wrist rode while Khabib talks to Dana. He's going to piece khabib up on the feet. If Khabib shoots, he'll threaten Darce. If Khabib secures a take down Tony will lock in his rubber guard and start dropping bows and threaten with triangles. Most guys get caught trying to survive the grappling where tony will embrace it. He's not coming to fight Khabib he's coming to kill him. Its something Khabib has never really faced imo.

Khabib's camp talking about head position in guard, being under the chin....yea good fucking luck getting there, good luck not getting swept, good luck not eating some serious bows and when you're in the midst of the deepest shit you've ever been in and you realize tony only gets stronger when he's tired and tastes your blood you're going to be really really fucking disappointed you took the fight.

Let's just pray it happens this time

Yes... “Good Luck”.

upload_2020-1-11_4-56-18.jpeg

upload_2020-1-11_4-56-46.jpeg

And Kevin had a Staph infection, in that fight.

upload_2020-1-11_4-59-33.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-staph-infection-at-ufc-216-tony-ferguson-mma

With a record of 28-0 you would think he wouldn't need hyping up at this point. That should tell you everything you need to know, total dominance at this stage in his career. That would make me more inclined to believe Cormier rather than to doubt him, such as yourself.

While 28-0 speaks for itself at LW it does not provide evidence that Khabib has a strength of a HW.

I see an exaggeration there.

Khabib cried that he does not want to fight at WW, because he would give away weight... he prefers to kill himself at weight cut and to have a size and strength advantage, cause that what his style is based on.

If he would be as strong as HW, he would move up no problem.

If Tony can get through rounds 1 & 2 without getting a Khabib style smesh then he will win the fight by tko in the 5th.

If he spends two rounds underneath Khabibs GNP like everybody else then he will lose by decision.

good luck with that, i'd put money on it not happening

That's where I'm at too. After, is it 4 now? Times trying I'll just be happy if it even happens.

IF they fight I like Khabib at this point.

Khabib cried that he does not want to fight at WW, because he would give away weight... he prefers to kill himself at weight cut and to have a size and strength advantage, cause that what his style is based on.

Clown.

200.webp
That was pretty good.
But I was being serious.MatureComfortableCattle-max-1mb.gif

That was pretty good.
But I was being serious.View attachment 708679

You know full well Tony isn't "scared" of MJ. He had a contract in place to get paid a certain amount to fight the night they tried to use MJ as a last minute replacement when Khabib pulled out. They offered him way less to fight MJ and he was already guaranteed his show $ as long as he weighed in.

Tony is a little...out there, but he's damn sure not a moron that's going to take less $ to fight than he'd get just to weigh in. Who the hell would ever do that?

To be fair, I remember the night MJ ( whose career has turned out to be just flat out disappointing) fought khabib. He claimed immediately at fights end that " that guy is best fighter on the planet" or something like that. Khabib absolutely real deal but mj has this khabib on a throne going ..... and for quite sometime now.

You know full well Tony isn't "scared" of MJ. He had a contract in place to get paid a certain amount to fight the night they tried to use MJ as a last minute replacement when Khabib pulled out. They offered him way less to fight MJ and he was already guaranteed his show $ as long as he weighed in.

Tony is a little...out there, but he's damn sure not a moron that's going to take less $ to fight than he'd get just to weigh in. Who the hell would ever do that?
I would say he is.
You would think Tony would want to get revenge for getting whipped.

Its not the only fight he has turned down or not showed up for either.

I would say he is.
You would think Tony would want to get revenge for getting whipped.

Its not the only fight he has turned down or not showed up for either.

Prize. Fighting.

They fight for a living. I guess it's a good thing for fighters that you aren't a manager LOL.

Again though, you don't even believe what you're saying.:)

We are talking about you typing on a forum that a top ranked cage fighter who's 12-0 over the last 8 years (finishing 9 of those opponents) being "scared". It's a laughable stance and you plain and simple aren't dumb enough to think it. You are however smart enough to know it can elicit replies here...;)

That's stupidity. There's no such thing as "certainty" in any sport. And it's even more so in a sport where literally one random thing can end a fight.

Here's a hypothetical: Let's say somehow we got Khabib matched up against an unranked regional scrub who was a bantamweight. Basically a guy with essentially no chance of winning. Let's say I'm a bookmaker and I made Khabib a 5 million to one favorite. By your rationale, someone who is "certain" that Khabib will win and that has 5 mil laying around should bet it on him and make the "guaranteed one dollar" because..."free money right"?

Do you now see how stupid that line of thinking is?
I know its stupid, I’m just calling the guy out on his misguided confidence. And by the way guys, I don’t gamble so I don’t know what I’m talking about here.

Back