Michael Chandler says he’ll separate Dan Hooker from consciousness.

Thats a weird but fun matchup. Chandlers chin has seen better days though. Hooker by intercepting knee.

Chandler vs Islam is the fight to make.

This. Islam should be a good test to see where he's really at.

Stylewise, Chandler is the closest thing Gaethje imo.
I have Chandler put a beating Hooker to a ud or tko win

Charge your phone.

I like Mike but lets not forget Brent Primus, a jiu-jitsu guy, kicked out his legs in a fight.....

Aw shit, you also wanna see rda vs oliveira. That's what's up. I'm in there like swimwear I'd swap the last two though. Islam vs cdf (dober is a striker. Dagestan wrestlers eat them for breakfast) and Felder vs dober.... I'd even add Gillespie vs arman Tsarukyan... Or beneil vs iaquinta... Or both. Just make it a lightweight themed card. If one guy pulls out there's a whole fucking army of replacement fighters. Right the wrongs of ufc Brooklyn 223
The top 15-20 at LW is so stacked right now. A ton of great fight.

I'm seeing a lot of threads about Chandler vs. UFC fighters. Is there something I'm missing here? Or is everyone just jumping the gun because he said he wanted to test free agency?

Mikey Chandler would be the CHAMP if he came over to the UFC.

He's the ultimate alpha dog

Woof woof

<PlusJuan>

Lol.

No.

But Mike is definitely a good fighter and a bad ass.

I still want Charles oliveira vs Michael chandler

Feed him to Kevin Lee, guy needs a win to get him back in the game

Brent Primus would KO most of the ufc top 10.

Id personally go with Kevin lee vs Michael Chandler...

I can see Chandler beating or losing to anyone in the top 5-15 range. He's a great athlete but his best days may be behind him.

All these Michael Chandler threads, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when he re-signs with Bellator.
If he does he better not complain about how nobody cares about his legacy after he retires. He’s gonna end up on nobodies All time great lists and that’s on him.

Reactions: DLX
It would probably help if they were in the same org....

I would love to see Chandler vs Fiziev... that would be entertaining asf

O snaps read his wiki wrong, so he lost twice to most overhyped bellator prospect that came into the UFC.
talks shit about a fighter he knows nothing about and has never seen fight.

perfect.

Back