Michael Chandler says he’ll separate Dan Hooker from consciousness.

Holy shit... Chandler is actually going to the UFC?

People will be introduced to a good amount of violence.
No he is not. He is too much of a pussy to go ufc, he avoided it his entire career. He like beating up on washed up ufc fighters in bellator

No he is not. He is too much of a pussy to go ufc, he avoided it his entire career. He like beating up on washed up ufc fighters in bellator
I won't call the guy a pussy.

He is a prizefighter and I'm pretty sure he makes a shit ton of money being Bellator posterboy and being able to have sponsors instead of Reebok dicount coupons.

Never go full hater.

I wonder if he's willing to take a paycut to fight in the UFC. I'm not even sure if UFC wants him.

Prime Chandler would be UFC Champ. Prime Chandler would fuck up Khabib.

This past prime version of Chandler would still fuck up hooker, but wouldn't be champ.
USADA exists sir

i honestly think if he did get signed to the ufc they give him a hard fight/ bad match up like they do to all these cross overs. . thinking about the roster that would be makachev
I think the UFC generally gives good fights to guys like that. If someone comes over as a champ or former champ, shouldn’t they get a top ranked opponent? I thought booking Jiri Prochazka vs Volkan was good matchmaking. Or Askren-Lawler, or Overeem-Brock. Top guys from other orgs should be booked against other Top 5-10 fighters, shouldn’t they?

Calling out people u won't fight, so 2020 ...
This time could be real, and he wasnt the one calling out names, he just played with it, it seems he is a free agent now, no Bellator title they can cling on to make him stay.

This time could be real, and he wasnt the one calling out names, he just played with it, it seems he is a frew agent now, no Bellator title they can cling on to make him stay.
he aint coming to the UFC mate, for one simple reason = USADA.

The saying "separate from consciousness" has to be one of the most cringe worthy and pretentious thing people are saying these days

Khabib, Poirier, Conor , Justin and old Tony would smash both Patricio Pitbull and Chandler. Conor alone would Eddie them like bums lol. 5’5” and 5’8” for lightweight? NO BUENO.

His biggest accomplishment is the back-to-back win over Will Brooks. Beating the corpse of Bendo doesn't count for anything. Although the win over Eddie Alverez back in 2011 was good even though he lost the rematch.

He'll do a little better than Will Brooks if he comes to the UFC.
Back-to-back loss u mean?

His biggest accomplishment is the back-to-back win over Will Brooks. Beating the corpse of Bendo doesn't count for anything. Although the win over Eddie Alverez back in 2011 was good even though he lost the rematch.

He'll do a little better than Will Brooks if he comes to the UFC.
He had back to back losses to Brooks not wins

Let em test the waters if he likes. Could be some fun scraps.

If he did it would literally only be because Hooker is overrated as fuck

Back