Michael Chandler says he’ll separate Dan Hooker from consciousness.

I think it would be fun to watch Chandler get knocked out a few times.

gif-mma-fighter-misses-stool.gif

I'm not saying Chandler doesn't stand a chance against Hooker or the top of the division but even if he pulled match ups lower in the rankings like drew dober and beneil dariush in his first 2 UFC fights; Do you really think he's winning both those fights by KO? End of the day, unless Chandler can get a big payday from the UFC for some top 5 fights he's better off in Bellator, the UFC depth will be hard on that 34 year old.

Holy shit... Chandler is actually going to the UFC?

People will be introduced to a good amount of violence.

He has the power to knock out just about anyone in the division but I can see Hooker wearing him down for tko

View attachment 789862
I came across Chandler responding to some MMA fan account on twitter. He’s made a few comments on social media that makes it seem like he wants to test himself in the UFC while he still has some left in the tank. He says he believes he’s the best striker he’s ever been. Is Hooker vs Chandler good matchmaking if Chandler were to sign? Dan was calling for Tony, but I’m thinking Tony vs Poirier is next. I suppose Chandler would be a pretty high profile fight for him. More so than Do Bronx. It’s an interesting fight but I would pick Hooker via size advantage and durability. Could be a fun fight though
Possible 155 matchmaking for the near future:

Khabib vs Gaethje
Tony vs Poirier
Hooker vs Chandler (if he signs)
Do Bronx vs RDA for his return to LW.
Felder vs Diego F
Dober vs Islam

The ufc isn’t signing Chandler. No way. Chandler is just trying to play it up so Bellator gives him a pay bump. The ufc aren’t in the business of overpaying for fighters past their prime.

And what does RDA do for Charles? That fight makes no sense for him.

Dan would fk that dude up.
Hangman all day long.

Lol and Brooks went to ufc and was cut after three straight losses.

Man I expected Brooks to do somewhat good , didnt think he'd be champ but I at least thought he have a decent UFC career. All that shit he talked to get out of his Bellator contract only to get finished in those 3 losses.

The ufc isn’t signing Chandler. No way. Chandler is just trying to play it up so Bellator gives him a pay bump. The ufc aren’t in the business of overpaying for fighters past their prime.

And what does RDA do for Charles? That fight makes no sense for him.
The same promotion that traded for and signed a retired Ben Askren.

And RDA vs Oliviera is only in the hypothetical scenario that Chandler signed and fought Hooker. Yeah Charles needs a big fight, but with Poirier, Tony, Justin, Khabib, Hooker, etc. possibly tied up, there aren’t many options ahead of him ranked at 7. If Kevin Lee is still ranked at #10, then RDA is definitely still a top 10 LW, who beat him like last year. Maybe Felder or Diego F are options for him. But RDA is a big name , former champ, wants to return to 55 and a step up from Do Bronx’s last win. And it’s a winnable fight for him. Or Charles can take a risky fight against an unknown lower ranked guy like Islam or Dober. Probably not that enticing for him.

View attachment 789862
I came across Chandler responding to some MMA fan account on twitter. He’s made a few comments on social media that makes it seem like he wants to test himself in the UFC while he still has some left in the tank. He says he believes he’s the best striker he’s ever been. Is Hooker vs Chandler good matchmaking if Chandler were to sign? Dan was calling for Tony, but I’m thinking Tony vs Poirier is next. I suppose Chandler would be a pretty high profile fight for him. More so than Do Bronx. It’s an interesting fight but I would pick Hooker via size advantage and durability. Could be a fun fight though
Possible 155 matchmaking for the near future:

Khabib vs Gaethje
Tony vs Poirier
Hooker vs Chandler (if he signs)
Do Bronx vs RDA for his return to LW.
Felder vs Diego F
Dober vs Islam
Aw shit, you also wanna see rda vs oliveira. That's what's up. I'm in there like swimwear I'd swap the last two though. Islam vs cdf (dober is a striker. Dagestan wrestlers eat them for breakfast) and Felder vs dober.... I'd even add Gillespie vs arman Tsarukyan... Or beneil vs iaquinta... Or both. Just make it a lightweight themed card. If one guy pulls out there's a whole fucking army of replacement fighters. Right the wrongs of ufc Brooklyn 223

All these Michael Chandler threads, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when he re-signs with Bellator.
That would be the smart thing to do unless he wants to end up like Lombard or Brooks.

i honestly think if he did get signed to the ufc they give him a hard fight/ bad match up like they do to all these cross overs. . thinking about the roster that would be makachev

Honestly the perfect fight for both guys if Chandler goes to the UFC.

Hooker is a good test that will tell us if Chandler can hang with the top guys in the UFC, and Chandler is a big name for Hooker coming off a loss.

Not to mention this fight would be fucking insane.

Prime Chandler would be UFC Champ. Prime Chandler would fuck up Khabib.

This past prime version of Chandler would still fuck up hooker, but wouldn't be champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back