Michael Chandler says he’ll separate Dan Hooker from consciousness.

TripTictonic

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
0470615B-DCFE-49A6-B71A-F9AB4B47FDE6.jpeg
I came across Chandler responding to some MMA fan account on twitter. He’s made a few comments on social media that makes it seem like he wants to test himself in the UFC while he still has some left in the tank. He says he believes he’s the best striker he’s ever been. Is Hooker vs Chandler good matchmaking if Chandler were to sign? Dan was calling for Tony, but I’m thinking Tony vs Poirier is next. I suppose Chandler would be a pretty high profile fight for him. More so than Do Bronx. It’s an interesting fight but I would pick Hooker via size advantage and durability. Could be a fun fight though
Possible 155 matchmaking for the near future:

Khabib vs Gaethje
Tony vs Poirier
Hooker vs Chandler (if he signs)
Do Bronx vs RDA for his return to LW.
Felder vs Diego F
Dober vs Islam

His biggest accomplishment is the back-to-back win over Will Brooks. Beating the corpse of Bendo doesn't count for anything. Although the win over Eddie Alverez back in 2011 was good even though he lost the rematch.

He'll do a little better than Will Brooks if he comes to the UFC.

His biggest accomplishment is the back-to-back win over Will Brooks. Beating the corpse of Bendo doesn't count for anything. Although the win over Eddie Alverez back in 2011 was good even though he lost the rematch.

He'll do a little better than Will Brooks if he comes to the UFC.

Back to back wins over Will Brooks ?

Brooks is the one that beat him back to back and even finished Chandler in the rematch.

Lol unless he signs with the UFC these words are meaningless.

Back to back wins over Will Brooks ?

Brooks is the one that beat him back to back and even finished Chandler in the rematch.

O snaps read his wiki wrong, so he lost twice to most overhyped bellator prospect that came into the UFC.

Back