Media Michael Chandler on Khabib Weight-gate : 'He looked like a skeleton, it was questionable '

According too Josh Thomson, Khabib walks around at 177-180, which is what a lot of the LW's do, some are even more than that. Khabib is about the same size as the majority of them.

He is same size as most of them, he is bigger than someone like Joe Lauzon, but is smaller than someone like Paul Felder

Chandler looks like a smaller Gian Villante.

Also Chandler has this annoying chip on his shoulder since he joined the UFC, dunno what it is, but the dude is acting as if he came in and cleaned house and won the undisputed belt.

He was in the bellator motel 3 hours from the venue

<Lmaoo>
Khabib had his own hotel and Chandler was complaining why Khabib didn't stay in the same hotel as the UFC fighters including Chandler.

Well that's because people like Chandler will chase for autographs and pictures of Khabib all day long.
They won't let him rest and have a good preperation.

Yes I am. I don't think he's a bum. I just don't think he's championship level in the ufc. I think chandler is top 10 level for sure

As for khamzat. I posted one thread about Khamzat. I like khamzat and have him favored to beat leon so that's that lol
This guy is rent free in your head.

He’s probably a top 10, maybe top 15 fighter in the division, but it wouldn’t be shocking for him to win a few fights and get a title shot. The UFC is giving him some shine because he was one of Bellator’s marquee fighters and he’s finally in the UFC . Let him have his moment, and then he’ll likely go back in the shuffle.

People feeling so strongly about him either way is weird. He’s very clearly not a midcarder or unproven, but he’s not exaCtly an obvious front runner to take over the division at 34 or whatever he is. He will put on exciting fights nearly every time and probably win half of them. Let em bang bro.

Last edited:
I hate that this dude is talking shit and claiming to be a top 3 contender when he hasnt even fought in the UFC yet.

Chandler begin the trash talk very well, he will be bankanble ! But reality, he isn't legimate for a Khabib fight with his ranking !

This guy is rent free in your head.

He’s probably a top 10, maybe top 15 fighter in the division, but it wouldn’t be shocking for him to win a few fights and get a title shot. The UFC is giving him some shine because he was one of Bellator’s marquee fighters and he’s finally in the UFC . Let him have his moment, and then he’ll likely go back in the shuffle.

People feeling so strongly about him either way is weird. He’s very clearly not a midcarder or unproven, but he’s not exaCtly an obvious front runner to take over the division at 34 or whatever he is. He will put on exciting fights nearly every time and probably win half of them. Let em bang bro.
I don't deny that. Passive aggressive shit talkers grab my attention . I hope he gets humbled

Khabib weighed in at 160-ish on the scale against Gaethje and there's been sources to back this up
0d5.jpg

Khabib weighed in at 160-ish on the scale against Gaethje and there's been sources to back this up
Yes the same anonymous souces that say "Joe Biden cant stop watching the netflix movie Cuties"

<Fedor23>

I think so too.

Idk man. the way he talks about fighters and he hasn't even fought yet is just grating. It's working though, at least on me. He's looking for attention, good or bad, just not indifferent.

I can't remember a time where someone comes from another organization and just starts saying he's a problem for the whole division when he lost 2 fights ago and beat someone out of their prime. Just ridiculous lol

How many chandler threads on the first page - for a guy who has not fought in the ufc yet and seems to be picking and choosing he sure is out there a lot.

No need to coddle this guy - throw him in the shark tank.

@Peli do you search michael chandler on youtube every day or something? Every chandler thread I see is from you

haha, I come across it in many ways. I think some of his videos are recommended to me. I went to ackmed's thread about Khabib on Chandler and that's where it was recommended to me.

I'll admit the guy is a good listen. As much as I think he's annoying, he's articulate in a lot of ways. You either cheer for him or you want to see his ass kicked.

LOL funny exchange haha.

Also @mirko>anyone seems to be in just about every thread @fortheo is in as far as I've seen? What's up with that since we're talking about coincidences?
tenor.gif

Back