Media Michael Chandler isn't interested in fighting Tony Ferguson in 3.5 weeks.

Cut him. Sick of these fucking guys trying to pick and choose who they fight.
So can we cut Ferguson and Porier for turning down the Chandler fights in October? Especially Porier who was all in on fighting Chandler until Porier found out Chandler makes more money than him and demanded to renegotiate his contract again to at least match Chandler?

Chandler was literally begging for a fight 2 months ago and the UFC fighters keep saying no.

Or is this a hometown UFC guys are good and Bellator guys are bad thing?

He called out gaethje in October and said he's ready to go in 8 weeks. Chandler is a clown. Lol
No offence but don't you think there's a big difference between 8 weeks and 3.5 weeks.

No surprise - he isn't going to lower a belt (off-opt) to soe off the cuf shit.

Mend that I favor Ferg atm...

It sounds like he's also willing to fight Ferguson in 6 - 8 weeks. The guy is consistent.
Considering he was willing to fight Tony on a couple weeks notice for ufc 254, no he isn't.

He said no to islam(which is fair) but then turn around on an interview said he'd fight Tony. This was two weeks before 254. One hand he paints himself as a company man willing to fight and get in where he fits in. On the other hand, he wants to dictate terms and act as if he's the a-side.

No offence but don't you think there's a big difference between 8 weeks and 3.5 weeks.
Speculation on my part. But based on what he said I think he knew tony wanted to fight him in dec.

He said Tony was told it wouldn't work by the ufc. Which suggests to me Tony has been angling for this long before it went public. He wanted tony to fight on two weeks notice at ufc 254 but he can't fight the established star on 3.5 weeks(if not more) notice? Who is he to dictate terms? Tony is the star here.

Tony's not his fucking guppy.

Chandler knows that as soon as he loses, he becomes another overhyped Bellator ex-champ.

This was never going down in Dec anyway. Hey Ferguson, instead of posting weird shit towards Conor you better sign this fight, cocksucka! And show up... it's not Khabib.

I have no clue why people are mad or calling him a duck {<huh}

Just let them bang in January, what's the issue? I'd rather see them face each other with full camps. Plus they can also serve as alternates if something happens to Dustin or Conor. Seems pretty good to me.

Less than a week ago he publicly accused Tony of "holding up the contract", this was after he told RDA he "has other plans"... and now he's refusing a fight with Tony?

He can't even keep track of his own lies and continues contradicting himself

so he's turning down fighting one of the top contender, just don't be complaining not having fights in the future

Wow, all the shit posts in this thread by people hating on Chandler.

He's literally saying that he'll fight Tony in January rather than December. That's 1 fucking month.

That too, he's asking for the fight to be on a Conor McGregor card. Pretty smart actually.

SpitefulShorttermBongo-size_restricted.gif

20201025_114507.jpg

We really don't need another Diva in the UFC, that signing starting to feel like it was a bad move.

So, islam calls him out, he says no.
RDA (former champ) calls him out, he says no
Tony (former interim champ #3 LW) calls him out, he again says no.

If he quacks like a duck...

Did read the tweet that this thread is about?

Chandler specifically said he would fight Tony, but he wants to be the co-main on Conor -vs- Dustin. It is frankly common sense he would ask for this date instead of a random card 3.5 weeks from now.

Since its a few weeks away, it won't get any promotional push and will largely be ignored. Why in the world would he prefer that as his debut?

Back