Media Michael Chandler isn't interested in fighting Tony Ferguson in 3.5 weeks.

Fucking DUCK! I wana Chandler get starched already

Chandler shouldn't be getting an opportunity to fight Tony at this point, Tony deserves a higher profile opponent he just done the UFC a favour by fighting Justin on short notice.

Fuck this guy. STILL an asshole. Send him to hold down the Asian market with Mighty Mouse.

He's doing everything he can to avoid a five round fight with Tony.

Zzzz I never want to see chandler fight. Don’t even want this f@qq to possibly score an upset over guys that deserve their spot

I have no clue why people are mad or calling him a duck {<huh}

Just let them bang in January, what's the issue? I'd rather see them face each other with full camps. Plus they can also serve as alternates if something happens to Dustin or Conor. Seems pretty good to me.

Screenshot_2020-11-17 they still think i am aduck - Google Search.png
Chandler fitting into the current UFC landscape nicely.

Sounds like he might have PPV points or something similar in his contract.

Tbh

Ferguson and Porier both publicly turned down Chandler after the UFC offered him to both fighters.

I wouldn't be doing Ferguson any favors either.

This is literally what Chandler said, that he's ready to fight in 2020 against gaethje

Chandler gave his take on the Lightweight while talking with The Schmo, “There’s a lot of different options right now,” Chandler said (transcription via MMAFighting). “I think with the way the landscape looked - you had Gaethje and Khabib with Khabib as the lightweight champion after tonight - I was thinking Tony Ferguson. But now you’ve got Jon Anik and Justin Gaethje talking after the fight. Gaethje is a gamer. Justin Gaethje is one of the greatest competitors that we will ever get to see grace the octagon . . . (and) he said he’s ready in six to eight weeks, he’s ready to fight again. He didn’t take that much damage in this fight, which is great. I’m ready in six to eight weeks, he’s ready in six to eight weeks, there’s a Tony Ferguson fight, there is The Ultimate Fighter coming up, I know that’s gonna be a big debut for ESPN.

It will no longer be 2020 in eight weeks.

Back