Media Michael Chandler describes mental battles, did not think he deserved to fight McGregor.

koa pomaikai

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I can relate to Chandler waiting for McGregor now.
The guy had an inner voice that didn’t think he was good enough to fight McGregor. He must have felt like he received an opportunity of a lifetime that he didn’t really deserve.

This kept him waiting and waiting. Hopefully he gets this fight.

“He [my inner voice] does not think I deserve this fight but I do,” Chandler admitted. “He never would have, man, he never would have, and I think we all have that little guy or that little gal inside of us, and it’s okay to have them. I think it’s also okay to open up about it. It seems more genuine, and it’s more authentic to speak about your struggles, to speak about your shortcomings, to speak about your doubts. If you act like you are impenetrable and you’re bulletproof, it’s an unattainable psychology…

Well, he did finish a finished Ferguson.

Dude seems off
I know it's part of the business, but too many punches to the head.

Last edited:
embarrassed-cat-with-a-human-hairstyle-he-really-doesnt-v0-gm0bz8teaj3a1.png

That boy aint right @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Imagine he finally gets the Conor fight but it draws like a wet fart <lol>

Coked out Conor isn't a draw in 2026 or whatever year he gets it xxx

He’s not going to fight Conor which is pretty hilarious given the circumstances.

I can relate to Chandler waiting for McGregor now.
The guy had an inner voice that didn’t think he was good enough to fight McGregor. He must have felt like he received an opportunity of a lifetime that he didn’t really deserve.

This kept him waiting and waiting. Hopefully he gets this fight.

“He [my inner voice] does not think I deserve this fight but I do,” Chandler admitted. “He never would have, man, he never would have, and I think we all have that little guy or that little gal inside of us, and it’s okay to have them. I think it’s also okay to open up about it. It seems more genuine, and it’s more authentic to speak about your struggles, to speak about your shortcomings, to speak about your doubts. If you act like you are impenetrable and you’re bulletproof, it’s an unattainable psychology…

Napoleon, with his little dick, was the first shortcoming.

Man, Conor really broke this guy without even fighting him. Gonna be hilarious when Conor just turns around and fights Max for the BMF instead and never mentions Chandler's name again haha.

Back