Michael Brown, and his mom running for city council

Was there ever proof that Brown charged the officer or was that only based on the officer's testimony? I didn't follow the case super closely.

Either way, good for her. A lot of successful people have a "turning point" in their lives that spur them to greatness and maybe her son's death was her turning point. Hopefully she proves herself.

Bullshit.
Every thing was thrown at Michael Brown to make him look bad but the thing is that none of that matters but the situation.
I don't think he walked up and started fighting a cop. That's fuckin nonsense.
What happen was a cop got pissed that some kid mouthed off and a fight started.
The cop grabbed him first "unaware of the call that was going on" remember they said that off the bat and then changed the narrative later.
Then Michael Brown tried to pull away and a fight ensued.
Michael Brown running 153ft away too turn around and make grunting noises and start hopping up and down, is only believable by an audience that would attribute a certain type of people to savages.

Bullshit.
Every thing was thrown at Michael Brown to make him look bad but the thing is that none of that matters but the situation.
The cop grabbed him first "unaware of the call that was going on" remember they said that off the bat and then changed the narrative later.
Michael Brown running 153ft away too turn around and make grunting noises and start hopping up and down, is only believable by an audience that would attribute a certain type of people to savages.
hahahahahaha

The Indian man advanced on him.
If the roles were switched the "stand your ground" thing would come up
Because Mike Brown was a thief shoplifting at this Indian man's store.

That's the victim mentality of Mike Brown's community. He thinks the convenience store is the welfare office, and it's his right to steal whatever he wants.

Was there ever proof that Brown charged the officer or was that only based on the officer's testimony? I didn't follow the case super closely.

Either way, good for her. A lot of successful people have a "turning point" in their lives that spur them to greatness and maybe her son's death was her turning point. Hopefully she proves herself.
There was never any proof at all besides the cops testimony.
Akin to Zimmermans testimony that he turned around after following Martin, to suddenly be attacked by Martin.
People then run with that and go "Well Martin attacked him"
The kid who ran, (the hunted) suddenly becomes (the hunter)?
Get the fuck outta here.

Because Mike Brown was a thief shoplifting at this Indian man's store.

That's the victim mentality of Mike Brown's community. He thinks the convenience store is the welfare office, and it's his right to steal whatever he wants.
So he deserves to get shot in the face?

Also there's more of a story to the shoplifting thing.
Brown has a history with the younger people that work at the store, but thats neither here or there.

What matters is the altercation in the car and what happen.

So he deserves to get shot in the face?

Also there's more of a story to the shoplifting thing.
Brown has a history with the younger people that work at the store, but thats neither here or there.

What matters is the altercation in the car and what happen.
If Mike Brown did indeed fight the cop and charge at him, yes Mike Brown deserved to get shot.

Bullshit.
You're simply incorrect.
The facts made it clear he tried to wrestle the officer's gun away. The blood on the weapon as positioned inside the officer's vehicle was a deciding factor in the jury decision.

I don't believe it, therefore it can't be true is an argument from incredulity and inherently flawed.

You're simply incorrect.
The facts made it clear he tried to wrestle the officer's gun away. The blood on the weapon as positioned inside the officer's vehicle.

I don't believe it, therefore it can't be true is an argument from incredulity and inherently flawed.
What facts made it clear that he tried to wrestle the gun away?
Blood on the weapon would be from the close proximity of Brown being shot in the hand. Means nothing

Officer Wilson washed his hands after the shooting and put his gun in the evidence bag himself. All no nos.

If Mike Brown did indeed fight the cop and charge at him, yes Mike Brown deserved to get shot.

But was there evidence that this happened? I don't remember much, but I thought this was based only off of the cop's testimony?

Well I would agree, and had that happen, the entire shooting wouldve taken place there.
Why would Brown give up positioning if he really intended to kill the officer?
Why wouldnt he simply duck and keep wailing on him?
Remember Wilson said he thought he was one blow from being completely KOd and possibly dead. His own words.
So why would Brown run 153ft away to turn around and run right into a guy with a guy unloading a clip.
Seems off

But was there evidence that this happened? I don't remember much, but I thought this was based only off of the cop's testimony?
Only on the cop's testimony.

The white guys who were working there also said Brown was running and stopped only to get gunned down.
Those were the guys caught on camera going "What the hell you shoot him for"
Those guys also said weird shit after about Brown said to follow Jesus or some shit so I think people just looked at them like lunatics but they were on video right after the shooting yelling at the cop.

Well I would agree, and had that happen, the entire shooting wouldve taken place there.
Remember Wilson said he thought he was one blow from being completely KOd and possibly dead. His own words.
So why would Brown run 153ft away to turn around and run right into a guy with a guy unloading a clip.
Seems off
"One apparent projectile was found near the body. There were ten spent .40-caliber casings scattered on the south side of the road near Brown's body. The distribution of the casings, combined with most of the casings being east of the body, was consistent with the officer moving backward while firing.[1] Blood spatter approximately 25 feet behind Brown's body suggested he was moving toward Wilson when he was killed.[36][77]

DNAEdit
Brown's DNA was found on the gun. His DNA was also found on the left thigh of Wilson's pants and on the inside driver's door handle of Wilson's police SUV,[21]the result of Brown's spilled blood staining Wilson's pants and the door handle.[78] Wilson's DNA was found on Brown's left palm but was not found under Brown's fingernails or on his right hand.[21]

Other witnesses confirmed the cop's story.

Seems off
Brown may have had drugs or alcohol in his system. I can't remember.

Or he might have just been a violent person as seen grabbing the little Indian man's throat.

Yes. Witness testimony and all the forensic evidence, and the hunk of shit mother was cheering on riots and straight up lying to create public outrage.

Oh, that helps. But no evidence? Just eyewitness testimony?
Just this other guy in the photo who lied his damned ass off as the evidence showed.
ETA This is not Michael Brown in the photo.
c593219f17dc7debe5112420ea5609e9.jpg

Last edited:
Back