Michael Brown, and his mom running for city council

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
It's her right as citizen to run whether she has abilities to succeed or not. Just like its her fellow citizens right to either vote for her or ridicule her for the attempt.

It's her right as citizen to run whether she has abilities to succeed or not. Just like its her fellow citizens right to either vote for her or ridicule her for the attempt.
Sure enough, that isn't in dispute. The portrayal of her son is disturbing however. As far as I could tell, the family almost encouraged the riots.

I feel bad for this mom losing her son. But her son made bad choices in life. You can't be charging at cops and grabbing throats of little Indian men running convenience stores.

She claims to want to be the voice of the people. If she wins, I hope she doesn't keep blaming everything on "the system." What her community needs are good mothers and fathers that will raise better son's and daughters. The "system" isn't gonna raise a good young man, that is your job.

26290847_BG1.jpg

Sure enough, that isn't in dispute. The portrayal of her son is disturbing however. As far as I could tell, the family almost encouraged the riots.
In this day and age people will riot with very little provocation and or encouragement. Shows how much anger, resentment and general discontent has been stewing in our society for a long long time. Makes me wonder if we are sliding further into an age of general lawlessness, or I should say an age of less respect for traditional ideals of lawful society. This despite the increasing calls for censorship and regulation on so many facets of society. While the call for increased regulation and censorship may be high, I see an equally high degree of apathy or outright disregard for "law" that doesn't fall in line with ones world and societal view.

Walking home from Convenience store does not really paint the picture.

This drives me up the wall. Whenever the media is describing an incident where a *insert marginalized person here* died, they never include any of the factors that actually lead to their death.

If a marginalized person was to get killed at a grocery store after beating another customer unconscious and charging the cops when they arrived, the media would describe the event as a marginalized person who died by the hands of a white cop for having the audacity of trying to buy groceries.

The family did encourage the riots.

"Burn this bitch down"-Michael Brown's stepfather

This drives me up the wall. Whenever the media is describing an incident where a *insert marginalized person here* died, they never include any of the factors that actually lead to their death.

If a marginalized person was to get killed at a grocery store after beating another customer unconscious and charging the cops when they arrived, the media would describe the event as a marginalized person who died by the hands of a white cop for having the audacity of trying to buy groceries.
The featured fact will be that he was unarmed, regardless of the behavior that caused the incident.

She might as well try to be a politician. Raising children was obviously not her strong suit.
So whatever keeps her from raising more is good in my book.

Michael Brown, being such a prominent narrative, is why Black Lives Matter was such a failure.

Not only did Mike Brown's family encourage the riots, they got 1.5 million from the city.

It was "victim mentality" at it's finest.

She will probably get elected because of this. But that mentality and worldview is the reason their community is in shambles.

Does being a terrible parent transfer to being a good politician?

Michael Brown, being such a prominent narrative, is why Black Lives Matter was such a failure.
They could've gotten much broader support but they lined up behind every community cancer that got the bad end of a police encounter.

I feel bad for this mom losing her son. But her son made bad choices in life. You can't be charging at cops and grabbing throats of little Indian men running convenience stores.

She claims to want to be the voice of the people. If she wins, I hope she doesn't keep blaming everything on "the system." What her community needs are good mothers and fathers that will raise better son's and daughters. The "system" isn't gonna raise a good young man, that is your job.

26290847_BG1.jpg
The Indian man advanced on him.
If the roles were switched the "stand your ground" thing would come up

In this day and age people will riot with very little provocation and or encouragement. Shows how much anger, resentment and general discontent has been stewing in our society for a long long time. Makes me wonder if we are sliding further into an age of general lawlessness, or I should say an age of less respect for traditional ideals of lawful society. This despite the increasing calls for censorship and regulation on so many facets of society. While the call for increased regulation and censorship may be high, I see an equally high degree of apathy or outright disregard for "law" that doesn't fall in line with ones world and societal view.
These aren't really riots but more of a public unrest.
1992 in LA. Those were real riots. We don't really have those anymore.

Back