Michael Brown, and his mom running for city council

But was there evidence that this happened? I don't remember much, but I thought this was based only off of the cop's testimony?

Here's the Young Turk's "final judgement" on the case based on three different autopsies and the reports from the police and the investigators hired by Brown's family. Keep in mind that the Young Turks are extremely biased in favor of Michael Brown. The reason I'm using them is because despite desperately wanting the "Hands up, don't shoot" narrative to be true, they begrudgingly have to admit that the evidence almost entirely supports Wilson's account.

Here's the "conclusions" at the end:
- Definitely a scuffle over the gun in the car
- Michael Brown definitely ran away
- Michael Brown definitely started coming back toward Wilson
- It is unclear whether Wilson shot Brown while he was running away
- Michael Brown might have had his hands up at one point, but he was not surrendering

Basically, all the physical evidence supports Wilson's account. The only physical evidence that has any ambiguity to it is the bullet holes in the arms because of the mobility of the arms. There were a lot of non-credible witnesses who straight up lied and made things up. Many of the credible witnesses were afraid to be publicly identified because most of them agreed that it was a justified shooting and didn't want to face the backlash from the community. NOTE: Most of these witnesses were black. When only the credible witnesses are taken into consideration, most of them essentially support Wilson's accounts exactly as claimed.

Oh, that helps. But no evidence? Just eyewitness testimony?

See a few posts above(Edit: Page 2). Forensics backed up the story. Of course it's not 100% irrefutable, but what do you want short of video evidence?

*shakes head*

Brown, then 18 and unarmed, was gunned down in 2014 by a white police officer while walking home from a convenience store. His death sparked nationwide protests, helped launch the Black Lives Matter movement and, now, has fueled his mother's political ambition.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/11/politics/michael-brown-mom-lezley-mcspadden/index.html

Did Don Lomen wrote that CNN quote? Lol at emphasizing the unarmed and white police officer part CNN race-baiting again?

"One apparent projectile was found near the body. There were ten spent .40-caliber casings scattered on the south side of the road near Brown's body. The distribution of the casings, combined with most of the casings being east of the body, was consistent with the officer moving backward while firing.[1] Blood spatter approximately 25 feet behind Brown's body suggested he was moving toward Wilson when he was killed.[36][77]

DNAEdit
Brown's DNA was found on the gun. His DNA was also found on the left thigh of Wilson's pants and on the inside driver's door handle of Wilson's police SUV,[21]the result of Brown's spilled blood staining Wilson's pants and the door handle.[78] Wilson's DNA was found on Brown's left palm but was not found under Brown's fingernails or on his right hand.[21]
The DNA means nothing, because we know a fight ensued. If I shot you 6 inches away from me, then you'd have dna on me too.
Whats telling is no DNA of Wilsons under his fingertips only on his left palm, which would signify someone fighting defensively as in slapping someone away, which is what Dorian said happened.

The blood spatter shows that Brown turned around. It does not show he ran back at him.
Also sound indications by someone who happened to be recording at the time shows that the officer barely moved while shooting

Did Don Lomen wrote that CNN quote? Lol at emphasizing the unarmed and white police officer part CNN race-baiting again?
I don't think it's race baiting, since it's not in the headline, but rather an irresponsible dumbing down of the incident.

Oh, that helps. But no evidence? Just eyewitness testimony?
Most said Brown ran away.
A couple said he stopped and then with his hands moving around started to walk back.

Essentially what happened was that Brown ran, was being shot at. Stopped, did some type of motion with his hands, remember he had already been shot in the hand, some say he was raising them some say he was grabbing his pants. His sandals had already flew off.
At this point the cop keeps shooting and he is killed.

Some eye witness testimony that supported the cops later came out as bullshit, and were by people who werent even around the scene at the time.

Brown may have had drugs or alcohol in his system. I can't remember.

Or he might have just been a violent person as seen grabbing the little Indian man's throat.
He dropped off some package for the younger workers 12 hrs before he went back and grabbed the cigarillos but they gave him the package back.

People said it was weed.
Regardless there was a history of selling weed between him and the guys who worked the overnight shift.
So its not like he walked in and said Im taking shit and walked out.

Most said Brown ran away.
A couple said he stopped and then with his hands moving around started to walk back.

Essentially what happened was that Brown ran, was being shot at. Stopped, did some type of motion with his hands, remember he had already been shot in the hand, some say he was raising them some say he was grabbing his pants. His sandals had already flew off.
At this point the cop keeps shooting and he is killed.

Some eye witness testimony that supported Michael Brown later came out as bullshit, and were by people who werent even around the scene at the time.
Ftfy

Just this other guy in the photo who lied his damned ass off as the evidence showed.

c593219f17dc7debe5112420ea5609e9.jpg
That isn't Michael Brown

Didn't Sir Thugsalot take one right in the top of the head? It's been a while, but I thought that was the case. Pretty good indication that he was coming forward with some force---or the other hits would have had him falling back as opposed to forward as he fell.

Didn't Sir Thugsalot take one right in the top of the head? It's been a while, but I thought that was the case. Pretty good indication that he was coming forward with some force---or the other hits would have had him falling back as opposed to forward as he fell.
He took one to the top of the head as his body was going down from being shot.

Here's the "conclusions" at the end:
- Definitely a scuffle over the gun in the car
- Michael Brown definitely ran away
- Michael Brown definitely started coming back toward Wilson
- It is unclear whether Wilson shot Brown while he was running away
- Michael Brown might have had his hands up at one point, but he was not surrendering

The "definitely started coming back" is implied that he turned to to Wilson to fight him, which can't be proven.

Him coming back can mean anything but the hardest thing to believe is that he stops, turns, and then goes "Fuck it, ill run right at him"
That's just not plausible.

dumb fucks like dejulez are the reason black communities are all fkd up .. twisted, warped view of reality .. no self responsibility for anything .. you're always a victim and that's that .. you idiots are defending the wrong people .. also, mike brown was a degenerate .. physically attacking people a 3rd his size .. he wasn't a 'nice kid'

What happened was a situation got out of hand.
Wilson got pissed that Brown basically said fuck off and he slammed his brakes and floored it in reverse almost hitting the two men walking.
So close that when he opened the door it bounced off Brown.
He grabs Brown, Brown fights back, Cop panics, shoots Brown.
Brown now wounded, runs, cop keeps shooting at him.
Brown being shot at stops, get hit, stumbles, gets shot some more and ultimately killed by the final bullet.

I don't know if you even charge Wilson for anything for that.
But the narrative that Brown was attacking him was just wrong.

dumb fucks like dejulez are the reason black communities are all fkd up .. twisted, warped view of reality .. no self responsibility for anything .. you're always a victim and that's that .. you idiots are defending the wrong people .. also, mike brown was a degenerate .. physically attacking people a 3rd his size .. he wasn't a 'nice kid'
Well I don't know if he was a "nice kid". I don't think he was a bad kid.
Just a kid in a neighborhood that runs a little different then yours.

The "definitely started coming back" is implied that he turned to to Wilson to fight him, which can't be proven.

No one knows why he decided to run towards Wilson, but the physical evidence and the testimony from the credible, and mostly black, witnesses is clear. He did run back towards Wilson. None of the credible witnesses say he did anything to surrender.

Him coming back can mean anything but the hardest thing to believe is that he stops, turns, and then goes "Fuck it, ill run right at him"
That's just not plausible.

Just because someone is behaving irrationally doesn't mean it cancels out the witness evidence or the forensics.

Back