Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort Poll

I can't really decide to be honest. It's either Bisping by decision or Vitor by KO.

Your right, Bisping tends to lose these number one contender fights. But I think this is Bisping's time so to speak, he is reaching his prime and has looked really good lately. I know how dangerous Vitor is, but in a 5 round fight I am favoring Bisping.

bisping has never beaten anyone even remotely close to vitor's level - and i don't know if you've noticed but he's been rocked and wobbled in every fight he's been in that i can remember where he eats a decent punch - he gets away with it in general because his resume is filled with mediocre fighters that allow a wide margin of error but good luck with that against top echelon guys who are hard hitters

belfort is superior everywhere on the feet: more skilled, faster and a much, much, much harder puncher - while bisping has certainly improved his ground game and TD's over the years it is not good enough by any stretch to do to belfort what he did to stann - he is going to have to stand and trade with belfort for the duration - good luck with that - this fight does not see the third round

belfort by hendo caliber highlight ko

2rnafjs.gif

Damn, Vitor throws heat!

Personally, I'd like to see Vitor mix it up and go for a submission like he did against JBJ. No way Bisping powers/guts his way through that armbar.

Having said that, Bisping by UD.

Vitor gets tired, Belfort wins via cardio, and he celebrates like he just climbed Mount Everest.

I still find vitor a little over hyped due to some nice knockouts when he was in his prime. Although I do think that bisping hasn't beat anyone really really good I do think Jesus beat chael and has good enough tdd to beat anyone not named Anderson Silva

I picked Belfor by ko cause that is what I am hoping for but i wouldn't be surprised if Bisping takes a decision or a tko in the fourth or fifth round

Belfort has only been finished by Couture, Overeem and Silva. He went 4 rounds with Bones, Bisping is not tko'ing him

Belfort is a lot higher level fighter than anyone Bisping has beaten. He has too much speed and very good hands.

For about 2 or 3 minutes, yes, Vitor has those things. He gets taken down and punched once, and then he suddenly doesn't have those things. His opponent circles away and avoids him, and he loses those things too.

I'm not impressed by either. One is a has been, the other TRT's and has and never will be elite fighter... ever!

I can see vitor getting the ko in the 1st or 2nd, but I chose bisping by dec. I think he'll pick n choose his strikes, mix in td's, n b overall evasive. (old skool fan here, so pulling for belfort)

Sherdog so far has this fight a toss up. It should be a good one.

ive gone with Bisping by UD but now thinking about it maybe Vitor by KO......tough fight to call for me personally

Back