@Gold
Reaction score
Who do you got and why?

Michael Bisping or Vitor Belfort

MichaelBisping_Headshot152.png
VitorBelfort_Headshot152.png

5.gif

2rnafjs.gif

Tough to find an exciting bisping gif eh?

Also, should be "ko/tko"

Belfort is a lot higher level fighter than anyone Bisping has beaten. He has too much speed and very good hands. Bisping can beat up the Jason Miller's of the division, but top strikers will beat him every time. The only success he has had against a top tier fighter is a close decision loss to Chael. Chael is a totally different fighter than Vitor. His only other big win is Stann who is not as good as the UFC hype wants you to think.

im taking vitor via TKO or via decision. i know people hate on bisping and say he doesn't have any punching power ,but i have to admit i'm starting to believe it. i dont think bisping has anything to offer Anderson Silva besides another easy win. As for Vitor vs Andy 2 i think it might be too early for that seeing as Vitor recently lose to Bones for the 205 belt.

Bisping via UD.

Vitor will gas out after the first..i highly doubt he can keep with Bispings pace for too long

edit:TS should have posted the Kang gif.

Bisping has 14 TKO wins and that's the best gif you can find of him?

What do I want to happen? Vitor by KO

What do I think will happen? Bisping by UD

Honestly, I think Vitor may be on his way out but you can't be sure. I just think Bisping could survive the early goings with Vitor and possibly pull out a UD, or this fight may go the same way as it did with Bisping/Wandy, or Vitor/Wandy.

I picked Belfor by ko cause that is what I am hoping for but i wouldn't be surprised if Bisping takes a decision or a tko in the fourth or fifth round

Fight is close to a toss up.
I've liked and disliked both guys.

Bisping's been more annoying lately.
At least people will shut up about that title shot if he loses, so the real #1 contender in Weidman can get the shot.

Anyone who thinks Bisping is likely to win by decision should be advised that the odds on that outcome are +470. Put your money where your mouth is.

Edit: Misread, that was for Vitor winning a decision. Bisping is at +340.

Anyone who thinks Bisping is likely to win by decision should be advised that the odds on that outcome are +470. Put your money where your mouth is.

If that is the case I am putting $50/100 on it.

when you put it like that, I have to strongly choose Vitor by KO

Bisping by descision due to superior gas tank and more versatile striking game which doesn't rely exclusively on boxing

Unless Vitor gets him in the first, Bisping will take a decision.

Back