Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort Poll

Belfort via KO 1st.

I fancy Bisping to win by a unanimous decision. I think he is the hungriest of the two fighters, in the sense that a victory over Belfort will get him closer to Anderson.

Stann rocked Bisping a few times standing. I see Vitor taking his time at first and pouncing on the 'The Count' scoring a KO/TKO victory. I could also see Bisping pulling out a Decision. The only ending I'd be surprised at would be a Bisping KO. Nothing else would be all that shocking

721_hendobisp.gif

Stann rocked Bisping a few times standing. I see Vitor taking his time at first and pouncing on the 'The Count' scoring a KO/TKO victory. I could also see Bisping pulling out a Decision. The only ending I'd be surprised at would be a Bisping KO. Nothing else would be all that shocking

Stann was winning the exchanges and the only reason why Bisping won the fight were a couple of meaningless takedowns. Vitor's a much much better grappler than Stann and a better striker, Bisping won't be able to just take him down and then do nothing, he's either gonna get armbarred or Vitor's gonna get up and beat him like a runaway slave for trying that shit on him.

Vitor; not b/c he is faster, hits harder and has better hands; but b/c I am a nuthugger

Anyone who thinks Bisping is likely to win by decision should be advised that the odds on that outcome are +470. Put your money where your mouth is.

Edit: Misread, that was for Vitor winning a decision. Bisping is at +340.

What site are these betting lines from?

The polls look just about how I see it. If Vitor doesn't get the KO in round 1 then I have a feeling that Bisping will just pick him apart in rounds 2-3. Hoping for round 1 Vitor KO, thinking it will be 3 round decision in favor of Bisping.

Kind of want a Bisping win here. It would lead to Anderson fighting sooner.

I could see how some people see Bisping getting the KO. But do they have it coming in the 4th or the 5th round?

I'm hoping that Vitor KO's Bisping although I would not be at all surprised if the Count wins by decision.

Also, should be "ko/tko"

Ah, no need. Vitor faceplants guys to la la land.

I'll be very surprised if Mike somehow pulls this off. He has adequate takedowns, he's not a force with them. His best skills are GnP and scrambling up to his feet, while Vitor's guard is hard to pass, he's should be able to avoid damage if it goes there, which is doubtful.

Mike gets hit a lot and doesn't have much pop behind his punches. Vitor's faster and the better boxer, Mike's mobile with suspect footwork and a high volume striking style.

Bisping's got the cardio edge, but this is 3 rounds and not at LHW were Vitor has faded in the past. Mike's punch output (even when missing) could give him the nod if this goes the duration, which I doubt it will.

This is it, Mike...

Last edited:

These gif fights fail....what does that gif have to do bisping losing by KO? ...posting hendo getting KO'd would make sense post that..OH WAIT.

I guess posting a Takase or Chonan gif would make sense right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back