Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort Poll

Count by Decision. If belfort doesnt finish it in the first 2 rounds i think bisping coasts to a decision
but it will be a fantastic fight

I think Bisping gets through the storm and wins all the later rounds. I'm not confident in that pick though

Bisping, UD. I think his footwork, pace, and fight IQ will stifle Vitor and after the first rd, it's just Bisping using his stick and move to earn that decision. In my opinion, we have one of the most overrated. In Vitor, against one of the most underrated in The Count. Either way, I have a feeling this'll be a good fight.

All Belfort has to do is let Bisping come at him, which Bisping loves to do. Come into the pocket and do quick exchanges.

Don't gas, Belfort! KNOCK THIS FOOL OUT!

Chose Vitor by KO. Thats what I'm hoping but I can see bisping winning by UD

Bisping survives an early onslaught to decision Vitor.

i went bisping decision...

when was the last time there was a poll so close?

The results are polarizing.

I'm shocked at 0 submission votes for Belfort.

Bisping by KO in 1st round. He's too fast and his flurries are deadly. Vitor hasnt faced someone with the punching power Bisping has.

Belfort by ko/tko round 1. I hope so cause im going to bet on him. But im kind of buying into the whole "vitor fades after a round and bisping will decision him".

Early in the fight - Vitor. Later in the fight - Bisping.

Just my opinion.

I pray Bisping wins, in any fashion.

However I predict Belfort via devastating KO in the first.

I think Vitor by KO in this one. The only fights he's dropped was Silva and Jones......aside from that when there is no threat of a takedown, he lets his hands go and his past few fights at MW......all KO's vs Rich, Martin, Lindland, Akiyama.

I voted completely with heart. Vitor, by Vitorization(brutal KO)

Here is the great staredown from today that might alter some opinions.

[YT]G-WED18Qx2s[/YT]

Back