Mexico would be a nice place on earth if without drug cartels

mexico is a nice place the cartels don't really affect most of the population.

the real problem is with Mexico's government if they had a good system of government they would be better than a lot of of countries world wide.

even with all their problems they still are better than a lot of countries.

potential tourists arent really aware on how much impact they have in certain areass. only that they are very active.

that alone is enough to scare people away.

QzvoGoY.gif

Generation Kill:

*Iceman taking a shit
"Real pretty country though" -Reporter
"Yeah, except for the fucking mortars" -Cpl. Person
*mortar goes off*

Did you pay$$$ to be a platinum
Menmber???

Mexico is a beautiful country. From the landscape, culture, food, and hospitable people. It's a shame that the cartels and corrupt government have such a negative impact.

I've visited mostly all the tourist areas and some not so tourist areas. I'm actually heading there in a month again.. While there's definitely places I wouldn't go, for the most part as long as you aren't sloppy drunk and getting into other drugs, you'll be fine most the time.

I live and grew up in the bay area and I've honestly felt safer walking around some places in Mexico than I have in the bay area.

98% of the people in Mexico are warm and welcoming people, it's just the small percentage that ruin it for everyone else

Thread title should be changed to

"Mexico would be a nice place on earth if not for the war on drugs"

The Mexican drug cartels didn't appear out of nowhere, they are a direct result of the U.S. drug policy which is universally known to be an abject failure. Decriminalize drugs and watch all these problems disappear. Why is this not on anyone's political platform? Because the prison and military industrial complexes do control the world.

Last edited:
It's just the a-holes screwing it up for everyone as usual. And whatever place you go to filled with a-holes, it's only them getting the benefits of screwing everyone over.

I remain optimistic that these elements find it harder and harder to live in our world with all the information sharing.

It's just the a-holes screwing it up for everyone as usual. And whatever place you go to filled with a-holes, it's only them getting the benefits of screwing everyone over.

I remain optimistic that these elements find it harder and harder to live in our world with all the information sharing.

The usual political parties got a bad beating in the last election, so we are up for change, it may be good or bad but here we go.

Back