Mexico would be a nice place on earth if without drug cartels

I feel like it was kind of shitty before them too.

Nope. Alot of Americans retire on the Mexican borders. Many Americans also visit their beaches and party all night long.

You must've never been to make a stupid comment like that lol.

Nope. Alot of Americans retire on the Mexican borders. Many Americans also visit their beaches and party all night long.

You must've never been to make a stupid comment like that lol.

No, they’ve been a poor shitty country for quite a while. That doesn’t mean the people are all bad, but the country has always been 2nd to 3rd world. No amount of offended comments on your end will change that.

Mexicans also have an underrated cheese game, and they are the kings of sauces and salsas.

they're also the king of limes. every restaurant i went to had a bowl of limes. i squeezed lime into every single thing (and coronas) i ate.

So middle east if it wasn't for Muslim extremists. So many beautiful countries with rich history which could bloom with tourists. What a shame. How many times can you travel to Spain, Greece and Turkey. Even Egypt is no longer safe.

Mexico City is a dump.

Spain, Greece and Turkey are safe to visit what the fuck are you talking about

Stop being racist against the cartels you bigot!!!

Did you see this guys!?!?!? He just said all cartel members are bad people!!!! You can’t just lump people into groups like.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume that some cartel members work for them for a variety of reasons and some are probably just very normal people forced into terrible situations especially when you consider the cartel's penchant for kidnapping and violent intimidation.

Basically some people working for the cartels are doing it at gunpoint.

There still are some nice parts. There is some repugnant poverty and corollary crime, but the landscape and climate are good. Most poor countries are great if you go there with money, the problem is making money if you live there. People that poor aren't real big on education or civility. Same with most places, you gotta pick your spots carefully.

No, they’ve been a poor shitty country for quite a while. That doesn’t mean the people are all bad, but the country has always been 2nd to 3rd world. No amount of offended comments on your end will change that.

So why do American retire there? Most of the other countries are 2ND and 3rd world so that doesn't say much lol.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume that some cartel members work for them for a variety of reasons and some are probably just very normal people forced into terrible situations especially when you consider the cartel's penchant for kidnapping and violent intimidation.

Basically some people working for the cartels are doing it at gunpoint.

Nazis and ms13 too? How about republicans???

It's just a good job not everywhere is 94 percent white otherwise it'd be hell on earth!

Nazis and ms13 too? How about republicans???

I'd argue that many people working for both MS-13 and the Nazis did so at gunpoint.

Being Republican is a choice, a bad one if you're making less that $250K/yr imo, but America is a free country and you're free to make bad choices even.

Stop being racist against the cartels you bigot!!!

Did you see this guys!?!?!? He just said all cartel members are bad people!!!! You can’t just lump people into groups like.

Call Nancy Pelosi.

Man, a completely obvious and uncontroversial OP and you still had to opt instead for your own straw man?

Why do a flea flicker on the goal line?

Have a sense of humor, you joyless philistine.

Man, a completely obvious and uncontroversial OP and you still had to opt instead for your own straw man?

Why do a flea flicker on the goal line?

Go easy on him. He's just a little slower than some of the others.

Mexico is awesome to visit IMO, have been over 30 times. If you aren't actively looking for drugs or being a drunken idiot, you should be totally fine. Just don't pee out in the open, they'll get you and you'll have to bribe the cops, w/o fail.

Although it is pretty crazy going from Juarez to El Paso (safest major city in the US to one of the deadliest in the world, what) or San Diego/San Ysidro to TJ.

Mexico has been a shithole for its entire history and drug cartels have only been around on the order of decades.

Poor = shitty to you?

Oh yeah.. Without people with violent tribal tendencies, MANY Places would be beautiful.

What kind of violent tribal tendencies can you find in Mexico?

In Mexico tribal is some kind of shitty club music that appeals to the poor.

Back