Mexico would be a nice place on earth if without drug cartels

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So middle east if it wasn't for Muslim extremists. So many beautiful countries with rich history which could bloom with tourists. What a shame. How many times can you travel to Spain, Greece and Turkey. Even Egypt is no longer safe.

It's still probably pretty nice with them.

Stop being racist against the cartels you bigot!!!

Did you see this guys!?!?!? He just said all cartel members are bad people!!!! You can’t just lump people into groups like.

Yeah, Nazi Germany was a wonderful place if it wasn't for all that anti-semitism riff raff.

Yeah, Nazi Germany was a wonderful place if it wasn't for all that anti-semitism riff raff.

Palestinine might be a really great place without the Jews....or without the Palestinians....either way it would probably be a nicer place if not for one of those groups of people.

Stop being racist against the cartels you bigot!!!

Did you see this guys!?!?!? He just said all cartel members are bad people!!!! You can’t just lump people into groups like.

Man, a completely obvious and uncontroversial OP and you still had to opt instead for your own straw man?

Why do a flea flicker on the goal line?

Mexico when it is safe is amazing, and the the people are top notch. Nice, hardworking people. The food is incredible and diverse depending on the region, and the land is also diverse and amazing.

Too bad there is so much corruption. Corruption can destroy things to the core.

I feel like it was kind of shitty before them too.

Mexicans also have an underrated cheese game, and they are the kings of sauces and salsas.

Last edited:
Mexico is one of the most visited countries in the world. Its tourism industry is enormous. I dunno what you're talking about.

Man, a completely obvious and uncontroversial OP and you still had to opt instead for your own straw man?

Why do a flea flicker on the goal line?

Lol...what hell are you talking about??? Go away and stop talking to me.

Turkey and Iran could be huge tourists places if not for the extremists.

Israel and lebanon and turkey and syria are pretty many parts are.

If you consider Iran middle east it is too. But the vast majority is not considerded beautiful.

Afghanistan looks beautiful though

Our war on drugs fuel them. It's a shame the right wants to treat all illegals like they are the scum of the earth, while the situation in Mexico and south America is partially the United State's fault.

Mexico is aight, if you wanna get dunked in hydrochloric acid on a livestream

Our war on drugs fuel them. It's a shame the right wants to treat all illegals like they are the scum if the earth, while the situation in Mexico and south America is partially the United State's fault.

Was there ever a doubt? ;P

I suggest you turn on HGTV. They have all these shows about people buying RE in Mexican resort areas. It looks pretty nice to me

I’ve always wanted to go through tunnels in a hacienda like Zorro and shit and growing up I loved Aladdin and the architecture of the middle east. It’s sad that I’ll never set foot anywhere near any of these places unless a lot changes, I can still appreciate the beauty from afar

R7-ok-1024x683.jpg

1546.jpg

Oh yeah.. Without people with violent tribal tendencies, MANY Places would be beautiful.

Back