Mexico would be a nice place on earth if without drug cartels

I’ve always wanted to go through tunnels in a hacienda like Zorro and shit and growing up I loved Aladdin and the architecture of the middle east. It’s sad that I’ll never set foot anywhere near any of these places unless a lot changes, I can still appreciate the beauty from afar

R7-ok-1024x683.jpg

1546.jpg

Yeah, those haciendas are pretty amazing.

What kind of violent tribal tendencies can you find in Mexico?

In Mexico tribal is some kind of shitty club music that appeals to the poor.

The worst kind? Far lefties brains don't work anymore. You are 2005 Republican lower middle class trickle down supporters on steroids.. Steroids that make you weaker.

That and all the corruption. Mexico makes Chicago look on the level.

The worst kind? Far lefties brains don't work anymore. You are 2005 Republican lower middle class trickle down supporters on steroids.. Steroids that make you weaker.

Again, what kind of tribal violence can you find in Mexico?

none that i'm aware of, unless we're counting those sandanista rebels that controlled (or still do) part of Oaxaca (correct me if i'm wrong on this).....

Mexico is 'bad' almost solely due to corruption and cartels/drugs, but the actual murder rate is significantly lower than the Triangle of Death in C.A.. Even w/ the recent mass increase in political assasinations w/ the recent Presidential election, I don't recall much collateral damage occurring (although I could've just missed that) or people outside of that sphere being TOO effected.

IOW you can interpret that as the actual population is not some sinister or criminal group, but just people trying to get by in a corrupt system. If it was the Mexican people themselves that were the 'issue' El Paso wouldn't have the low crime rate it does....

For reference, the homicide rate in Mexico last time I checked was 19.26/100k residents, but that's only marginally higher than say Puerto Rico (18.51).

but El Salvador sitting at 82.8, Venezula and Honduras are in the 50s per official data (I've read Venezuela is actually over 100 now), Jamaica is in the 40s, as is the US V.I.

none that i'm aware of, unless we're counting those sandanista rebels that controlled (or still do) part of Oaxaca (correct me if i'm wrong on this).....

Sandinistas are from Nicaragua, you mean the EZLN and these guys laid down arms decades ago.

And yes, Mexico is pretty violent, but its all human greed and control of the lucrative drug trade, not violence over tribal, ethnic or religious differences.

And you are right, the violence is not that "generalized" when compared to C.A. its almost entirely the product of the drug trade.

Current president elect is saying he is going to legalize drugs, whether the US wants it or not. But then again the US pressure can be too much.

Sandinistas are from Nicaragua, you mean the EZLN and these guys laid down arms decades ago.

And yes, Mexico is pretty violent, but its all human greed and control of the lucrative drug trade, not violence over tribal, ethnic or religious differences.

And you are right, the violence is not that "generalized" when compared to C.A. its almost entirely the product of the drug trade.

Current president elect is saying he is going to legalize drugs, whether the US wants it or not. But then again the US pressure can be too much.
my fault, I confused the older rebels w/ the recent state police situation in Oaxaca, the teachers strike, etc...
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/federal-police-assault-fails-remove-rebels/

So would America without Trumtards, religious morons, ANTIFA, gun nuts, etc.

The police are tribal everywhere, but it's worse in mexico.

The cartels.

Basically, natives of North America survived and even thrived, if not in tech advancement, through being tribal. It's in their blood, and they probably respectively know it. But when you throw that into a western style civilization, that developed over thousands of years someplace completely different, you get Mexico, and it might get worse

The police are tribal everywhere, but it's worse in mexico.

The cartels.

Basically, natives of North America survived and even thrived, if not in tech advancement, through being tribal. It's in their blood, and they probably respectively know it. But when you throw that into a western style civilization, that developed over thousands of years someplace completely different, you get Mexico, and it might get worse

Maybe stop using words you dont understand and do you have a source about that "tribal gene" that mexicans have?

Maybe stop using words you dont understand and do you have a source about that "tribal gene" that mexicans have?

Well, when it's the thing that made your people survive for 15,000 years, it's likely that it's in you. There aren't many words I don't understand.

Well, when it's the thing that made your people survive for 15,000 years, it's likely that it's in you. There aren't many words I don't understand.

My "people" didnt existed 15,000 years ago, Mexicans are a melting pot.

My "people" didnt existed 15,000 years ago, Mexicans are a melting pot.
That's true, but it's predominantly native blood. It wasn't easy surviving winters and the elements in North America with no infrastructure. Before tribes grew relatively sizeable, it was a brutal existence on many fronts. I respect what all people's ancestors went through to survive.

That's true, but it's predominantly native blood. It wasn't easy surviving winters and the elements in North America with no infrastructure. Before tribes grew relatively sizeable, it was a brutal existence on many fronts. I respect what all people's ancestors went through to survive.

You do realize that it doesnt snows in Mesoamerica right?

There is a consensus among my Mexican friends, they all agree that the DEA deserves the lion's share of the blame for this.
What do you say?

Whats the problem with Greece or Spain? Still great places to visit.

Back