Mexico Vs PR Rivalry

Mexico/PR rivalry didn't come from soccer, they don't really play soccer in PR

Odd, isn't that a Soccer Jersey Cotto tends to wear? I doubt it's Polo. The Puerto Ricans in South Florida sure played Soccer when I was coming up.

Odd, isn't that a Soccer Jersey Cotto tends to wear? I doubt it's Polo. The Puerto Ricans in South Florida sure played Soccer when I was coming up.

none of the bros. i hang w/ watch or talk about soccer. Baseball and basketball are the other big sports we play, but mostly boxing and baseball. If u do see puerto ricans playing or caring about soccer, that's a pretty small minority to be honest.

Cotto is huge River Plate fan I heard, I guess hes the minority. I don't really know where the rivalry came from, but I know that in Chicago Mexicans and PRs beef a lot.

none of the bros. i hang w/ watch or talk about soccer. Baseball and basketball are the other big sports we play, but mostly boxing and baseball. If u do see puerto ricans playing or caring about soccer, that's a pretty small minority to be honest.

I think you and Juan are mistaking me for thinking about OUR generation. I'm not, I'm talking about past generations.

There's really no other Sports rivalry that makes any sense aside from Boxing, when you think nationalistic rivalries. Unless it's the Olympics perhaps.

does PR even have a soccer team or do PR players player for the US? I watch every Mexico game that comes on TV and I don't remember them playing PR

It started with me and my Puerto Rican homies. It was like "yo, i can bang that ho, punch your lights out, and then wash your boss's car fastest" and im like " psssh, your on. "

And my Salvadorian homie says "what about me" and were like "MS13, bitch"

It started with me and my Puerto Rican homies. It was like "yo, i can bang that ho, punch your lights out, and then wash your boss's car fastest" and im like " psssh, your on. "

And my Salvadorian homie says "what about me" and were like "MS13, bitch"

Speaking of which are you coming to Vegas for Cotto/Marg or are you on parole...again?

I'm there. i'll be refreshing @ 10 am tomorrow on ticket master.

Ticketmaster, are you on crack? Go through Bobby.

but if memory serves me the nationalistic rivalry is mainly from Soccer.

lol.

The Sanchez/Gomez fight put the rivalry on the map. I remember before the fighters introduction there were the battle of the bands, a Mariachi band and a salsa band, it was funny shit cause they were playing over each others music in the ring.

Bobby has his hands full.

Get your ding-dong back in your pants and get to work.

lol.

The Sanchez/Gomez fight put the rivalry on the map. I remember before the fighters introduction there were the battle of the bands, a Mariachi band and a salsa band, it was funny shit cause they were playing over each others music in the ring.

lol.

Yes I remember that as well.

lol.

Zarate v Gomez predated Gomez v Sanchez. Just so ya'll know.

How dare you point out the obvious...

Back