Social Mexico City Replaces Christopher Columbus Statue With Statue Of Indigenous Woman

No, I said it was more than a year after La Noche Triste before they finally defeated them. You're obviously unfamiliar with any of this. I'd recommend worrying less about statues and more about books.
Face it, a few Euros came and took their shit effortlessly, while at the same, time second class European powers were stalling out what was considered a superpower for centuries. Mobility (the horse), metallurgy and science beat the ability to construct impressive structures in thus case.

In addition to struggling with your understanding of history, you're also struggling with your understanding of logical fallacies.

This is not an ad hominem:

"No, I said it was more than a year after La Noche Triste before they finally defeated them. You're obviously unfamiliar with any of this. I'd recommend worrying less about statues and more about books."

I would not waste my time trying to converse someone with someone like the person you are talking to.

yes it was filled with riches. they took it at whim. like superior civilizations do with inferior ones.
By your logic The Rock busting into your house and taking everything you own is ok because nature
they were a mostly rural society, that was scientifically more backward than the european one. the fact that they learned how to put rocks on top of another is not a big thing. egypt did that 4000 years before. my argument stands.
Spain had the advantage of being taught many things by black African Moors. Aztecs did it on their own

looks like its time for a history lesson
3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png
Stopped reading at Columbus's
Brutal

Last edited:
sure you can.
when a superior civilization, which is mobile and not rural and static, runs into an inferior one, the superior civilization basically discovers it.
I love the left’s idea of firsties. By being somewhere first through luck, how is that an accomplishment or worthy of anything in terms of contributions?

Events like this in history has always turned out great time to tear all statues down and put up woke ones
Yeah that King George III statue in Bowling Green that we tore down in 1776 really came back and bit us in the ass. Those 42,000 musket balls created from the statue were a waste.

That's important. Not the bodies hanging from bridges in your narco state.

You can't discover a place where people already live dipshit.
Kinda. They weren’t in exchange with the rest of the world and had no idea the rest of the world existed. Basically they were basically kinda stranded in the new world while the old world was getting stuff done

Yeah, no. You said they were rural. They in fact had larger cities than almost anywhere in Europe. They also weren't scientifically backward.
W1-0019-Teotihuacan-Pyramid-of-the-Sun.jpg
I’d say a lack of the wheel is extremely limiting science wise and especially practical wise.

I love the left’s idea of firsties. By being somewhere first through luck, how is that an accomplishment or worthy of anything in terms of contributions?
Uh, how do you think Columbus got there? Hint: he wasn't actually trying to go there. It was a happy accident while he was looking for an alternative route to Asia. And nobody's saying it's an accomplishment or a major contribution, we're just acknowledging the reality on the ground and that Columbus didn't discover shit.

looks like its time for a history lesson
3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png
different time. Back then there was no Geneva conventions or even Westphalia state concept. You were either conquered or conquerors. 75% of world were slaves. Even in Europe. Chances are you'd have a 3 in 4 chance of being born a slave. We know better now and no reason to celebrate this behavior, to be sure - but it was not out of the ordinary. Everyone famous back then has major baggage.

Last edited:
they were a mostly rural society, that was scientifically more backward than the european one. the fact that they learned how to put rocks on top of another is not a big thing. egypt did that 4000 years before. my argument stands.

You going to try to argue that Europe was not mostly rural at that time?

By your logic The Rock busting into your house and taking everything you own is ok because nature
Spain had the advantage of being taught many things by black African Moors. Aztecs did it on their own

Well unfortunately that is the history of humanity. People take shit from other people they are stronger than.

As to your second part, the Moors were not black, they were Berbers who are a distinct ethnic group and certainly not sub Saharan Africans. The irony of talking about respecting cultures while trying to steal the history of another, afrocentrist Americans have no shame.

Back