Mexican gloves various brands

<mma4>I use both the Elite and MX fight gloves for mitts, double end and water bag...

Everlast MX line and Elite fight gloves are legit, IMO.

I have all three colors for the elite fight gloves.

Do you compete?

Its just preference really. Powerlocks also make a real nice fist. The pro fight ones at least. I haven't tried the training ones. For fight gloves they have a good amount of protection, even the Elite pro fight gloves which are made in Mexico do too. Definitely can be used in lower impact stuff like double end bags, pads, etc..

Yeah I read the Elite fight gloves are made in Mex with a mix of foam and horse hair, must feel nice.

Yeah I read the Elite fight gloves are made in Mex with a mix of foam and horse hair, must feel nice.
Feels AMAZING. Best tightest fist I can make in a glove. Cletos and winnings have been a disappointment to me in that regard, I don't like how the thumbs on then are positioned. But alot of ppl do. Just preference.

Any reason in p

Wish I seen this earlier, I ended up going with them. TBH all these customs dudes are busy and take a while to respond

I Mean sure if they take a while to reply it can surely be their busy and they will still estimate a time for your gloves to be done.

These people are a whole other breed though. These people aren’t Jay and Silent Bon no no these people are Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber In a small factory. I don’t know if it was because I ordered two pairs but they always got back to me quick, what got to me was the lying, and all the BS and when they often sent me a pic to keep me patient and excited with a new phony date they were too slow to hide the lie in the picture. Funny thing is the chick that deals with clients on facebook is too slow to hide how incompetent and dishonest she is but although extremely behind in their orders she will make dumb sarcastic comments, how ironic and stupid is that?

So if you made a custom order your probably heading for a long ride. If you want to do like I did which is probably your only option that is if you want to receive them without throwing a fit. I mean i’ve been very vocal but I havn’t gone bananas roasting the girl on messenger like @SMSLY as of yet <Lmaoo> (I don’t blame him). To me it’s worth the sacrifice of atleast getting gloves from some bad ass old Mex dude/lady who has most likely been making gloves for Grant on the low low, sooo...

1. Pretend like you never bought them.

2. Buy some mid range gloves to stay busy (I know your on a budget so might not work)

3. If you reached the date they were suppose to be done and shipped hit them up, if you get a phony story then hit them up every 2-3 weeks afterwards (it will be easier on you trust me).

4. Be prepared for a lot of #3. Consider going to NY and taking anger management classes with Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson (Ignore Luis Guzman he will just get you in trouble.)

5. Good luck and don’t listen to the voices and don’t take the blinfolds off! It might be ODLH with a shiny rainbow wig a tecate with an animal print thong on! (Yeah I don’t know) o_O

<Y2JSmirk>

Just to give you an idea, I havn’t received mines and I ordered December 13.

Feels AMAZING. Best tightest fist I can make in a glove. Cletos and winnings have been a disappointment to me in that regard, I don't like how the thumbs on then are positioned. But alot of ppl do. Just preference.

I see, I’ve never tried the MS200-300 I have the MS400 though, but it’s new im going to start using them next week. Also need some Reyes trainers soon, I had to sell my first and only Reyes with little use on them, regret it to this day specially the price I sold them for.

I Mean sure if they take a while to reply it can surely be their busy and they will still estimate a time for your gloves to be done.

These people are a whole other breed though. These people aren’t Jay and Silent Bon no no these people are Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber In a small factory. I don’t know if it was because I ordered two pairs but they always got back to me quick, what got to me was the lying, and all the BS and when they often sent me a pic to keep me patient and excited with a new phony date they were too slow to hide the lie in the picture. Funny thing is the chick that deals with clients on facebook is too slow to hide how incompetent and dishonest she is but although extremely behind in their orders she will make dumb sarcastic comments, how ironic and stupid is that?

So if you made a custom order your probably heading for a long ride. If you want to do like I did which is probably your only option that is if you want to receive them without throwing a fit. I mean i’ve been very vocal but I havn’t gone bananas roasting the girl on messenger like @SMSLY as of yet <Lmaoo> (I don’t blame him). To me it’s worth the sacrifice of atleast getting gloves from some bad ass old Mex dude/lady who has most likely been making gloves for Grant on the low low, sooo...

1. Pretend like you never bought them.

2. Buy some mid range gloves to stay busy (I know your on a budget so might not work)

3. If you reached the date they were suppose to be done and shipped hit them up, if you get a phony story then hit them up every 2-3 weeks afterwards (it will be easier on you trust me).

4. Be prepared for a lot of #3. Consider going to NY and taking anger management classes with Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson (Ignore Luis Guzman he will just get you in trouble.)

5. Good luck and don’t listen to the voices and don’t take the blinfolds off! It might be ODLH with a shiny rainbow wig a tecate with an animal print thong on! (Yeah I don’t know) o_O

<Y2JSmirk>

Just to give you an idea, I havn’t received mines and I ordered December 13.
LMAOOOO damn the reason I went with them is because they got back to me before top boxer did. ah fuck. I have gloves for now anyway, in the message he told me end of April because hes busy so I thought that was reasonable, I hope you get your gloves soon and like them, yea the fact that they probably made Grants appealed to me big time, because id never pay grant prices for a glove, Maybe MAYBE 1 day ill have a pair of Dinardos but just as a collector item. funny thing Top boxer got back to me the next day :(

I see, I’ve never tried the MS200-300 I have the MS400 though, but it’s new im going to start using them next week. Also need some Reyes trainers soon, I had to sell my first and only Reyes with little use on them, regret it to this day specially the price I sold them for.
I had the 10 oz version, i forget what number it was, I sold them a few months ago.

LMAOOOO damn the reason I went with them is because they got back to me before top boxer did. ah fuck. I have gloves for now anyway, in the message he told me end of April because hes busy so I thought that was reasonable, I hope you get your gloves soon and like them, yea the fact that they probably made Grants appealed to me big time, because id never pay grant prices for a glove, Maybe MAYBE 1 day ill have a pair of Dinardos but just as a collector item. funny thing Top boxer got back to me the next day :(

I see, that’s not bad, just chill a bit if it takes longer because they’re kind of unpredictable. To me it’s worth having a custom Mex piece it’s what has kept me from asking for a refund.

I don’t know about those Di Nardo gloves I am very uneasy just hearing or reading people trying to actually convince me their product is worth that much. It’s why I keep scrolling on youtube when I see the Grants guy. That calf leather etc seems bologne to me, I will def try Fly at some point they look top tier and although they market a very soft buttery Scottish leather they still don’t need to sell it to you for $800+

I had the 10 oz version, i forget what number it was, I sold them a few months ago.

Thats the MS-300. Any particular reason you sold them?

That’s what I was going to buy originally in white on Rakuten. But they were out, they were out completely of Ms-300 in general. At that point the email about the 5 month wait scared the shit out of me and I Asked what MS400 they had available even then they only had a few pairs in blue (my least favorite color) but I still went with it. It’s still a sexy blue anyways.

Do you compete?

No, Lol. I used to box when I was younger. Golden gloves level ( I never won a golden gloves ). Last thing I did was a thai boxing smoker like 6 years ago.

I still train and spar though.

I think the quality is better on the New Sporting than the top boxer just my opinion.

I also want to try some fly gloves at some point. I have had a few people who own both fly and winning say the prefer the Fly over the winning.

No, Lol. I used to box when I was younger. Golden gloves level ( I never won a golden gloves ). Last thing I did was a thai boxing smoker like 6 years ago.

I still train and spar though.

Okay cool.. I went to like two Golden gloves the other day wish I could of gone to the open class finals tomorrow. It’s a bit disapointing at times though as it’s ridiculous how many gifts they hand out to the hometown guys. There was this one kid that came out guns blazing and punched himself out in the first round, the other guy clearly got the second round and almost stopped him in the third as the hometown kid was rocked and his legs were gone (dude was falling over himself) still got the gift from the judges smh. His own home crowd was booing him.

I know your a Everlast guy did you wear their competition gloves in your fights or smokers or what did they use in the smokers?

I ask because the old gym I used to go to the owner had good connects and they use to let his guys wear the usual stuff with the perk it obviously wasn’t going to be all sweaty and shit. Smaller local events they were passive as well but those kids were so damm cheap they used to still just wear them sweaty ass Ringsides most the time. :confused:

Okay cool.. I went to like two Golden gloves the other day wish I could of gone to the open class finals tomorrow. It’s a bit disapointing at times though as it’s ridiculous how many gifts they hand out to the hometown guys. There was this one kid that came out guns blazing and punched himself out in the first round, the other guy clearly got the second round and almost stopped him in the third as the hometown kid was rocked and his legs were gone (dude was falling over himself) still got the gift from the judges smh. His own home crowd was booing him.

I know your a Everlast guy did you wear their competition gloves in your fights or smokers or what did they use in the smokers?

I ask because the old gym I used to go to the owner had good connects and they use to let his guys wear the usual stuff with the perk it obviously wasn’t going to be all sweaty and shit. Smaller local events they were passive as well but those kids were so damm cheap they used to still just wear them sweaty ass Ringsides most the time. :confused:

I forget. they had to be 16oz though for the smoker fights I remember that. I wore a pair of Everlast protex3 for one of them . Yeah, guys just wore whatever they trained in for those. It was basically hard sparring. Some guys are in front of a crowd and loose all their technique.

For Golden gloves they were Amateur boxing official gloves from like Ringside or something.

I forget. they had to be 16oz though for the smoker fights I remember that. I wore a pair of Everlast protex3 for one of them . Yeah, guys just wore whatever they trained in for those. It was basically hard sparring. Some guys are in front of a crowd and loose all their technique.

For Golden gloves they were Amateur boxing official gloves from like Ringside or something.

I can imagine the jerks that take their most beat gloves for an edge, I use to keep a pair of Windys I never broke in for guys like that, they felt like bricks lol.

Same thing where I went just Ringside and Title I’ve also seen Contender. The Fighting Sports version are suppose to have good pop, im sure a good puncher would benefit from those but I can’t see the Usa Boxing patch on it so if they’re picky they might give the red light for those unless the tag is hidden in there somewhere.

Thats the MS-300. Any particular reason you sold them?

That’s what I was going to buy originally in white on Rakuten. But they were out, they were out completely of Ms-300 in general. At that point the email about the 5 month wait scared the shit out of me and I Asked what MS400 they had available even then they only had a few pairs in blue (my least favorite color) but I still went with it. It’s still a sexy blue anyways.
Screenshot_2019-03-07-00-31-23-1.png Yea it's a great looking blue, the only other color I liked more from them was the WBC type green. I sold them because my kid liked the Everlast elite pro gloves better and I'm always buying stuff and reselling lol I lose alot of money that way but I get to try different things, they aren't using the powerlocks so I have them up on FB marketplace, I also got a pair of brand new Cletos in black but ill probably keep those.

I see, that’s not bad, just chill a bit if it takes longer because they’re kind of unpredictable. To me it’s worth having a custom Mex piece it’s what has kept me from asking for a refund.

I don’t know about those Di Nardo gloves I am very uneasy just hearing or reading people trying to actually convince me their product is worth that much. It’s why I keep scrolling on youtube when I see the Grants guy. That calf leather etc seems bologne to me, I will def try Fly at some point they look top tier and although they market a very soft buttery Scottish leather they still don’t need to sell it to you for $800+
yea Fly are some cool looking gloves, they look very protective too, yea the Dinardo thing at 1st I was like yea right buddy, but then I read expert boxings review on them and had seen 2 fit2box videos a few months ago, the thing is, for the fight gloves, it has a lifetime warranty on the inside but what athletic commission is going to let you reuse a glove?! LoL!! Andrade uses them. Another thing is the guy is clearly Italian, but has a 4 leaf clover as the logo. Strange.

View attachment 539461 Yea it's a great looking blue, the only other color I liked more from them was the WBC type green. I sold them because my kid liked the Everlast elite pro gloves better and I'm always buying stuff and reselling lol I lose alot of money that way but I get to try different things, they aren't using the powerlocks so I have them up on FB marketplace, I also got a pair of brand new Cletos in black but ill probably keep those.

Yeah that’s a good way to atleast get some money back and keep trying lol, after I let my old Reyes go I don’t think I could ever sell a top brand glove just on feat I’ll regret it, I mean I can always get a new pair but you know...

Nice pic! I got my kids their first pair of gloves this past christmas (Boy & Girl) but my son is still 5 he’s nore interested in being a power ranger than learning to box with me haha. My daughter who’s 8 though loves to hit the mitts every once in a while, that girl has some pop for her age my hands even hurt quite often. Had to dump the cheap everlast mitts and im expecting some new ones today,

yea Fly are some cool looking gloves, they look very protective too, yea the Dinardo thing at 1st I was like yea right buddy, but then I read expert boxings review on them and had seen 2 fit2box videos a few months ago, the thing is, for the fight gloves, it has a lifetime warranty on the inside but what athletic commission is going to let you reuse a glove?! LoL!! Andrade uses them. Another thing is the guy is clearly Italian, but has a 4 leaf clover as the logo. Strange.

Yeah but we tend to agree here in the forum that the fit2box dude cna just a little tad bit biased toward his Uk/Euro gear though. I thought about the warranty at first but when you do the math it’s like $825US so it’s like even if you get them reppaded everything stays the same and you still spent $800+ so you already basically pre-paid for that re-padding service. With that money you buy two pairs of winnings, after years of abuse on the first pair you switch to the other. New stiching, new leather, new padding, new glove. That’s how I see it atleast.

The Fit2box dude also said some fighters have gone as far to say the P4P boxing gloves are more protective than Winnings, and is their prefered glove. (I have 2 of these) I thought “eeh it’s from the UK maybe he’s just being bias” but when I got my Winnings I must say the Padding is actually identical to my 10oz with the 14oz ones having even softer and thicker padding. But I won’t know how they’ll hold up next to winnings till I put some heavy rounds on both. They do sell Winning gear on their page so who knows maybe lots of trial and error till they got close. It’s the reason I want to try the R2C C17 to compare the padding to both my Winnings and the P4P.

Yeah but we tend to agree here in the forum that the fit2box dude cna just a little tad bit biased toward his Uk/Euro gear though. I thought about the warranty at first but when you do the math it’s like $825US so it’s like even if you get them reppaded everything stays the same and you still spent $800+ so you already basically pre-paid for that re-padding service. With that money you buy two pairs of winnings, after years of abuse on the first pair you switch to the other. New stiching, new leather, new padding, new glove. That’s how I see it atleast.

The Fit2box dude also said some fighters have gone as far to say the P4P boxing gloves are more protective than Winnings, and is their prefered glove. (I have 2 of these) I thought “eeh it’s from the UK maybe he’s just being bias” but when I got my Winnings I must say the Padding is actually identical to my 10oz with the 14oz ones having even softer and thicker padding. But I won’t know how they’ll hold up next to winnings till I put some heavy rounds on both. They do sell Winning gear on their page so who knows maybe lots of trial and error till they got close. It’s the reason I want to try the R2C C17 to compare the padding to both my Winnings and the P4P.

I've seen three pairs of P4P gloves on eBay over the last year or so which were used, but they didn't look all that well used, with lots of bubbling over the knuckle area so unless there's been some changes then I don't think the padding will last like Winning or C17s but I guess you will be the one to find out for Sherdog!

edit: looks like some bubbling on these ones for example:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/boxing-g...-Pound-Blue-Laced-Good-Condition/143162965378

If money were no option I would personally pick up some gloves by John Golomb instead of DiNardo ones especially as the guy is getting on in years now.

Last edited:
I've seen three pairs of P4P gloves on eBay over the last year or so which were used, but they didn't look all that well used, with lots of bubbling over the knuckle area so unless there's been some changes then I don't think the padding will last like Winning or C17s but I guess you will be the one to find out for Sherdog!

If money were no option I would personally pick up some gloves by John Golomb instead of DiNardo ones especially as the guy is getting on in years now.

Dang that would suck! I’ll make sure to wait atleast over 100rds by the time I review them unless they don’t make it. Probably just use to 10oz as the 14oz look more for sparring and the padding is really soft. I would also go for Golomb rather than Dinardo as well. They tried to improve the scheme on their fight gloves but im still not feeling the logo.

Back