Mexican gloves various brands

View attachment 537789 These are my favorite gloves when it comes to the fist I can make and thumb placement. Absolutely love these but they are pro fight gloves so my little guy uses these and my 11 yr old uses these in blue.

<mma4>I use both the Elite and MX fight gloves for mitts, double end and water bag...

Everlast MX line and Elite fight gloves are legit, IMO.

I have all three colors for the elite fight gloves.

I just ordered some TM gloves to be made from Juan the other day. The last review of his TM gloves I think was in 2017 but I don't know if he still has the same supplier or not. I know that New Sporting made his gloves for awhile, not sure if that's still the case. His email is [email protected]
Is there an instagram or website with some examples of gloves etc? What is the price?

Is there an instagram or website with some examples of gloves etc? What is the price?
He quoted me 120USD plus shipping for TM gloves in any colour. I think maybe other brand Mexican gloves might be cheaper from him than TM. He doesn't have a website or instagram that I'm aware of. He used to have these threads on Sherdog:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mexican-boxing-equipment.2127705/
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mexican-boxing-equipment-3.3243765/

If you want to see what he's got then I'd just mail him. He used to sell lots of Mexican branded equipment, Boxeo, Gil/Zepol, Casanova, Campeon, Seyer and others, more than just his personal TM brand.

I should add that Juan just confirmed to me that his supplier is no longer New Sporting

Last edited:
He quoted me 120USD plus shipping for TM gloves in any colour. I think maybe other brand Mexican gloves might be cheaper from him than TM. He doesn't have a website or instagram that I'm aware of. He used to have these threads on Sherdog:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mexican-boxing-equipment.2127705/
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mexican-boxing-equipment-3.3243765/

If you want to see what he's got then I'd just mail him. He used to sell lots of Mexican branded equipment, Boxeo, Gil/Zepol, Casanova, Campeon, Seyer and others, more than just his personal TM brand.
Where are you based? Shipping costs?

Have you tried new sporting gloves before?
No, I messaged New Sporting last week but they were hard to communicate with, and other people complaining about their customer service on Sherdog put me off, so then I contacted Juan instead. I've had Grant gloves before and it seems like it's New Sporting who make those.

I recently got a pair and was impressed just wondering how Juan's might compare

I recently got a pair and was impressed just wondering how Juan's might compare
Can you post pics? and review them? After about a few days new sporting got back to me LOL

Can you post pics? and review them? After about a few days new sporting got back to me LOL
My pics are in the new sporting thread (Black and Silver) I have not really used them enough to review them yet

Yessir. I agree, I owned 2 pairs of Sabas and wasnt crazy about them, the super softs aint nothing like winning. New Sporting has HORRIBLE customer service, i hit them up on FB and IG 3 days ago and no response. At this point im probably going to go with Top boxer. even though i love the look and feel of Mexican gloves:(

Void New Sporting thoughts I repeat Void New Sporting thoughts, just block them out, you wont be sorry...

View attachment 537789 These are my favorite gloves when it comes to the fist I can make and thumb placement. Absolutely love these but they are pro fight gloves so my little guy uses these and my 11 yr old uses these in blue.

Those are Beautiful to me, I’ve been wanting to buy the pro training gloves but those aren’t leather, but I have faith in composite microfiber after seeing them on furniture and such, they can be very durable depending the quality Everlast chooses to go with, at $150 at once and now $130 it can be that bad.

I mean I see Powerlocks everywhere and im sure they are good affordable fight gloves, it’s just something I saw recently that seem a bit unfair to me but hey that’s business.

I mean I see Powerlocks everywhere and im sure they are good affordable fight gloves, it’s just something I saw recently that seem a bit unfair to me but hey that’s business.

So many variables. Some promoters will buy stock to provide to athletes who don't bring their own. Powerlock is a great glove and for the promoter price it really can't be beat. That card in particular, we just happen to have great relationships with literally every A-side fighter on that card and a lot just happen to use MX. Many A-side fighters glove of choice is Powerlock.. Like Danny Jacobs, Deontay, Leo Santa Cruz, Falcao, Buatsi and tons more. Canelo fought a number of times in Powerlock.. Really depends!

Its just preference really. Powerlocks also make a real nice fist. The pro fight ones at least. I haven't tried the training ones. For fight gloves they have a good amount of protection, even the Elite pro fight gloves which are made in Mexico do too. Definitely can be used in lower impact stuff like double end bags, pads, etc..

Void New Sporting thoughts I repeat Void New Sporting thoughts, just block them out, you wont be sorry...
Any reason in p
Wish I seen this earlier, I ended up going with them. TBH all these customs dudes are busy and take a while to respond

So many variables. Some promoters will buy stock to provide to athletes who don't bring their own. Powerlock is a great glove and for the promoter price it really can't be beat. That card in particular, we just happen to have great relationships with literally every A-side fighter on that card and a lot just happen to use MX. Many A-side fighters glove of choice is Powerlock.. Like Danny Jacobs, Deontay, Leo Santa Cruz, Falcao, Buatsi and tons more. Canelo fought a number of times in Powerlock.. Really depends!

I see, I have been tempted to the high range everlast gear, also have a soft spot for the Elite line don’t know why but I hope to try one.

The other day farmer was using some Everlast gloves to hit the pads, I couldn’t get a screenshot because it was on the Dazn app. But I did get something a bit blurry from youtube, seems like an MX but it looks really puffy.

Here it is...

28D99552-E078-4B18-860B-A7F8B300FF58.jpeg

Back