Mexican Football (Soccer) Players in Europe - parte tres, Vela Me La Pela edition

I don't know, but Ochoa's stock must be through the roof at the moment and he's a free agent so would cost clubs literally nothing other than his salary.

Rumor has it he's going to go to Biesla's new club, Marsielle. Ever Banega is also rumored to be headed there. That club will be fun to watch next season.

let's hope Cameroon beat Croatia today or get a draw. Would make our life so much easier. I have faith Eto'o does something note worthy in his last World Cup run. Why not today? lol

I don't know, but Ochoa's stock must be through the roof at the moment and he's a free agent so would cost clubs literally nothing other than his salary.

Rumor has it he's going to go to Biesla's new club, Marsielle. Ever Banega is also rumored to be headed there. That club will be fun to watch next season.

let's hope Cameroon beat Croatia today or get a draw. Would make our life so much easier. I have faith Eto'o does something note worthy in his last World Cup run. Why not today? lol

I think Eto posted on twitter he was not going to play due to injury. The only thing he did for his teams was running a strike prior to this cup were players got paid 150k dlls and in the process the team didnt train properly.

So our fate is pretty simple.

Draw or win vs Croatia = we are through
Lose to Croatia = we go home

If Cameroon some how pulls off a draw (doubtful) or a win against Brazil, and we beat or draw vs Croatia, we win the group.

Pretty much second place its decided monday between Croatia and Mexico.

I think Croatia scoring big is good because it probably avoids players getting too relaxed after the brazil game, the goals dont change anything anymore.

Man I'm going to be so nervous watching the Croatia vs Mexico game. Who do y'all think is the favorite????

Man I'm going to be so nervous watching the Croatia vs Mexico game. Who do y'all think is the favorite????
Odds makers have Croatia as slight favourite and personally i want Croatia to advance. However it will be too close to call.

Also with a draw Mexico advances so Croatia needs to attack from the start.

Very close game to call. I pick Croatia as favorites, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Mexico go through. Mexico only need a draw anyways.

Mexico has gotten their shit together it seems. They looked great against Brazil in my opinion.

Think Croatia will win it. Were Mexico simply being game raisers against Brazil or has that performance been demonstrated against other opposition before?

Well the pressure is high so I'm pretty sure Mexico can repeat that Brazil performance with Croatia. They definitely should not rely on a draw since Croatia is good at finishing. Mexico needs to take advantage of any chances they get and not pot shot everything like in the Brazil game.

Think Croatia will win it. Were Mexico simply being game raisers against Brazil or has that performance been demonstrated against other opposition before?

Mexico has looked like they did against Brazil since Piojo took over. They changed almost instantly since he arrived, with the thrashing of New Zealand being the start of it. Heck, we should of won by at least 3-4 against Cameroon just like Croatia did.

He's also used allot of different players since he arrived, so this current group is still jelling together and could potentially get even better. So what happened last year under Chepo is now in the past.

That said, they are struggling to score under him, but the defense is doing great. At the the end of the day, defense wins you games so maybe thats his best asset he's brought to the team.

I still pick Croatia to beat us

Well the pressure is high so I'm pretty sure Mexico can repeat that Brazil performance with Croatia. They definitely should not rely on a draw since Croatia is good at finishing. Mexico needs to take advantage of any chances they get and not pot shot everything like in the Brazil game.

Brazil have Thiago Silva, Alves, David Luis, and Marcelo at defense with two central defenders in front of them. Big reason why we kept taking pot shots is because that a fast and strong defensive unit to have to break down; all the while avoiding Neymar and company shoving a counter down your throat. I think all in all, considering Brazil was at home and all, that we did good to get that draw. Wish we got a win, but a draw will do. Had we lost we would be in a must win situation instead of being able to get out with a draw with Croatia

Brazil have Thiago Silva, Alves, David Luis, and Marcelo at defense with two central defenders in front of them. Big reason why we kept taking pot shots is because that a fast and strong defensive unit to have to break down; all the while avoiding Neymar and company shoving a counter down your throat. I think all in all, considering Brazil was at home and all, that we did good to get that draw. Wish we got a win, but a draw will do. Had we lost we would be in a must win situation instead of being able to get out with a draw with Croatia

So true. I'm just saying that mexico shouldn't be comfortable trying to just get a draw and needs to go out there and win. Croatia is going to be hungry and on the attack.

Funny thing is a win would not have changed anithing neither.

Brazil is going to hape CANmeroon and Croatia would have already tie the goal differential with today's game (If Mexico had won 1-0), so if Mexico loses they would be out even if they had won the first 2 games (1-0).

Ochoa has been slaying it these two games. One more magical game from him and we are home free to get raped in the next round. I see it as a win for the NT if we reach the fourth game and a disappointment if we go 3 and out. Considering we likely face Netherlands if we do advance, I think its very unrealistic to expect us to go beyond that. But as of now we are in a good position to reach that game

I would say Mexico are favorites to go through because they only need a draw out of the match while Croatia need to win.

10288701_624873090943372_4278706388750200848_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back