Mexican Football (Soccer) Players in Europe - parte tres, Vela Me La Pela edition

10288701_624873090943372_4278706388750200848_n.jpg

putoooo!!!

Ulises Davila scored the goal that ascends Cordoba to la liga in the last minute. The goal was scored at 93' as las Palmas fans were already celebrating even invading the field in many instances.

Cordoba ascends via away goals scored in a 1-1 tie.

Nice! Hope they just leave him there. I mean wtf is Chelsea ever going to do with him

Here is the goal. the goal itself was nothing special, just the fact it got the team promoted is awesome. He will forever be remembered his the fans

Finished the season with 6 goals in 22 apps

[YT]MtKuglh1es4[/YT]

What's everybody's feelings for tomorrows match? I think if Croatia score first that we are fucked. We are having a hard time scoring, and having to equalize will be rough. If we score first then I feel pretty good about our chances.

Last edited:
Nice! Hope they just leave him there. I mean wtf is Chelsea ever going to do with him

Here is the goal. the goal itself was nothing special, just the fact it got the team promoted is awesome. He will forever be remembered his the fans

Finished the season with 6 goals in 22 apps

[YT]MtKuglh1es4[/YT]

What's everybody's feelings for tomorrows match? I think if Croatia score first that we are fucked. We are having a hard time scoring, and having to equalize will be rough. If we score first then I feel pretty good about our chances.

Win or lose, Mexico all the way. I have faith that they can pull it off.

The fight to extend the WC fever for one more week.

I feel Mexico will advance, I dont think it will be pretty.

According to reports las Palmas fans invaded the field celebrating at the 90 minute stopping the game, inmediately after the games started again Cordoba scored lol.

Yea.

I read it was a giant cluster fuck lol. I read all about the match today as it was unfolding but I failed to catch it was Davilla that knocked in the final goal

Who is everyone rooting for once Mexico gets eliminated?:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I still dont really have a team to root.

Maybe Neatherlands I would not mind if they finally won a WC seem to have mixture of being considered favorites to win it all and underdogs cause of the past failures.

Who is everyone rooting for once Mexico gets eliminated?:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I've always liked the way the Dutch play, since I was little. Beyond that, I don't really care I just want to see some good games

Some comments from Modric:

That comment from Piojo is funny. As much as I disliked him while he was with America, he has turned things around for Mexico. He has them playing with confidence and direction, something that was lacking since Chepo was coaching.

Like windkick, I've always liked the Netherlands and would like to see them become champs, but I feel Germany has the best chance of any European team to win the cup.

Why is France not mentioned in the favorites to win the cup? They have been besmirching everyone.

^^^^ IMO it's because the teams they have faced aren't the strongest but I think they are certainly capable of making a good run this year.

Good game by Mexico.

Before this tournament started i wanted Spain, Portugal and Croatia to go far. Yeah........

Why is France not mentioned in the favorites to win the cup? They have been besmirching everyone.

Germany on paper should be able to handle them. Plus they are putting allot past teams that arent known for being good/having good defenses. But yea, I would say France is up there as one of the favorites as of now giving there quality and performances

Anybody have a gif of Ochoa and Piojo hugging and falling down? lol

So happy right now :)

Back