Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really trying to use those everlast MX training gloves, anyone have experience with those? I'm trying to get rid of some black 16oz grants. The thumb ain't how I like it. I may give em 1 last shot

The gears are in motion for some new 18oz sparring gloves. After reading all these posts and looking at all the pics, there wasn't much of a choice in the matter...haha

ok juan sent me a pic of my bronze gloves but i'm not authorized to post attachments

ok juan sent me a pic of my bronze gloves but i'm not authorized to post attachments

you are not allowed to share the pics? if you mean link them, all you have to do is upload them to a site like imageshack or photobucket and then post the IMG link here.

you are not allowed to share the pics? if you mean link them, all you have to do is upload them to a site like imageshack or photobucket and then post the IMG link here.

I resize with Irfranview (free program) and upload to photobucket then link with the . That's how I roll!

Right now I'm trying to get HnL Converters from Rskbreaker so my Campeons will be easier to slip on.

VPQ__bNxFP

not the best picture but it will do

http://instagram.com/p/VPQ__bNxFP/

it will be the zepol with there converters

B4B74AFB-15FB-45C9-B057-89FC9327C71D-2095-000000CB29EAC534.jpg
[/QUOTE]

what do you think of this combination

Man...these Zepols look awesome. How much were they?

Unfortunately, on only my 2nd sparring session, the logo on the backhand of my Zepols are starting to peel off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back