Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
An acquaintance at the gym just bought a pair of Reyes (16s).
Strangely enough , it looks narrower than my old one (from 4 years ago) and way softer and malleable.
At the wrist though , it's way more bendier.

Anyone know if Reyes changed up their design a bit ?

I have no experience with older reyes model. A few month back i purchased 16oz reyes from lockwoods. At first i was worried about the huge pocket according to other review and people but they turned out to be a perfect size for my hands. For the record i am an asian weigh 150 pounds. The padding and wrist cuff is very soft.

If you friend Zepol on facebook, you get to see some of his creations. This is one of his latest involving embroidery. JESUS PUNCH!!!

272891_356529174445826_712836144_o_zps2167f61d.jpg

I wonder if I can get a guy to make me a glove with good wrist support , decent but not excessive pop (anything more than my Winnings) , long cuff (for the feel) , narrow and slim profile (less glove to hide behind) with high quality stitching and leather ?

sigh.......

zepol can add dencer padding for the cuff and im sure if your willing to pay they might be able to taylor a glove to your specifications

they are soft but but not as soft as twins
so im guessing that winnings are softer

I have rocked a sparring partner with 18oz zepol so you do have some nice pop but then again that was without headgear

Well , shit , Campeon was on my shor list. Does Casanova have what I'm looking for ......wrist protection , Mexican cut ?
Dunno about its pop and customization.

How about 16oz padding in a 14oz profile......that would make it narrower , right ?

Well , shit , Campeon was on my shor list. Does Casanova have what I'm looking for ......wrist protection , Mexican cut ?
Dunno about its pop and customization.

How about 16oz padding in a 14oz profile......that would make it narrower , right ?

Have you talked to Technoir (Juan) yet? He can guide you better than us.

Yeah , I've heard they're made in Pakistan.
No thanks on the offer but thanks for your suggestion.....or bothering to.

:)

The only aiba style Mexican brand gloves not made for AIBA I have ever seen:icon_lol: Reminds me of an old stupid van Damme film where "PUMMA" trainers appeared:icon_lol:
It's got to be fake, right? I mean it's only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back