Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez Death I don't even want to put up the review for the Zepols I just finished now :( lol jk. I love those gloves. They fit me better than any other glove so far.

Jeez Death I don't even want to put up the review for the Zepols I just finished now :( lol jk. I love those gloves. They fit me better than any other glove so far.

Zepol gloves are very well constructed, it's just the small details that can sway an opinion.

could not agree more. i have an 18oz and a 10oz pair and had to get the bronze ones juan had just because i loved the other two so much more than my 12oz JCs

LOL everyone is fighting for Zepol's now. I'm actually thinking about putting up my gold 16oz ones for sale.

LOL everyone is fighting for Zepol's now. I'm actually thinking about putting up my gold 16oz ones for sale.

Oh man...I need 18oz and if my wife sees any other UPS, USPS or Fedex truck coming by, I am afraid of the consequences...:icon_chee

I might try DHL :)

Oh man...I need 18oz and if my wife sees any other UPS, USPS or Fedex truck coming by, I am afraid of the consequences...:icon_chee

I might try DHL :)

Or say you ordered lots of books:icon_lol:

yup that was me indeed. now i just need some bronze muay thai shorts to match

yup that was me indeed. now i just need some bronze muay thai shorts to match

Congrats, man

Those look great.

How is the knuckle protection and the size of the hand compartment in the 18oz?

Congrats, man

Those look great.

How is the knuckle protection and the size of the hand compartment in the 18oz?

well i like it. i tend to preffer a snugg fit and these are quite roomy but if a use 3-4 folds of my hand wraps as a nucle padd the fit is great. i have a nice tight fist and good protection. the one thig is i wish the wrist were tighter but that dosent seam to be an issue with protection just personal prefrence

i was thinking about some ringside knucle guards for these. i know it seams a bit exesive but since they are strictly sparring gloves i dont think any of my training partners would mind an extra pad.

Hi I am new here. What is the easiest way to post pictures? I have photos of two pair of seyer gloves a seyer headgear and a casanova headgear bought in Mexico some time between 1979 and 1981 I would like to share

Hi I am new here. What is the easiest way to post pictures? I have photos of two pair of seyer gloves a seyer headgear and a casanova headgear bought in Mexico some time between 1979 and 1981 I would like to share

Make a photobucket account, upload image and copy and paste the

rskbreaker how can i get some of your converters. I want some nice brown or tan converters to match my bronze gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back