Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , I've heard they're made in Pakistan.
No thanks on the offer but thanks for your suggestion.....or bothering to.

:)

The only aiba style Mexican brand gloves not made for AIBA I have ever seen:icon_lol: Reminds me of an old stupid van Damme film where "PUMMA" trainers appeared:icon_lol:
It's got to be fake, right? I mean it's only

Hey Technoir, what about the Cleto Reyes combination of velcro and lace up in 14 oz? How does it feel? Is it narrow, soft, not for sparrying, more of a training glove?

Technoir, que tal estan los Cleto Reyes velcro y agujeta? Como se sienten en 14oz? Estan muy angostos, suaves, sirven para sparrying, o solo es un buen guante para cualquier actividad?

Cheers mate,

Lone Coyote

Hey Technoir, what about the Cleto Reyes combination of velcro and lace up in 14 oz? How does it feel? Is it narrow, soft, not for sparrying, more of a training glove?

Technoir, que tal estan los Cleto Reyes velcro y agujeta? Como se sienten en 14oz? Estan muy angostos, suaves, sirven para sparrying, o solo es un buen guante para cualquier actividad?

Cheers mate,

Lone Coyote
Hola Coyote.

Esa fu

out of interest, whyd you get them/when are you going to use them then?
They were bought in tijuana at a sport store somewhere down near the bullring . I am trying to get them copied, they are by far the best gloves I have ever put on my hands. Sorry for the late reply I missed this post.

Ah I was actually responding to another user who practices Muay thai and had bought Zepol boots. That's interesting though, you have to let us know how getting them copied goes!

Ah I was actually responding to another user who practices Muay thai and had bought Zepol boots. That's interesting though, you have to let us know how getting them copied goes!
Ok ! just out of interest I have spent a bit oh time in Thailand . I usual go to the Fighting Spirit Gym in Bangkok and I have also used Fairtex in Pattya.

Well I finally did it... I bit the bullet and ordered a pair of yellow 18oz Cleto Reyes, I figured instead of trying to find something like them, I may as well get the real thing; after all I love their headgear. With all the options around that price point, they were the most logical answer; I ordered them from www.lockwoodsboxing.com. I will post them when they arrive.

Well I finally did it... I bit the bullet and ordered a pair of yellow 18oz Cleto Reyes, I figured instead of trying to find something like them, I may as well get the real thing; after all I love their headgear. With all the options around that price point, they were the most logical answer; I ordered them from www.lockwoodsboxing.com. I will post them when they arrive.

Choice excellent my friend, looking forward to seeing them.

Hey Technoir, I was looking for your opinions on a few gloves. I tried going through this thread, but there is so much and it just takes too long.

What would you recommend for a 16oz glove that would be used entirely for sparring. Or an 18oz glove that is not overlly bulky. I am thinking a glove that can be customized.

Also, I am looking for a glove to train on the heavy bag that is going to absorb a lot of the shock. I am a heavyweight, and considered a heavy hitter. I am not so worried about this glove being customized. Just very protective and long lasting.

Let me know what you think,
Thanks

Hey Technoir, I was looking for your opinions on a few gloves. I tried going through this thread, but there is so much and it just takes too long.

What would you recommend for a 16oz glove that would be used entirely for sparring. Or an 18oz glove that is not overlly bulky. I am thinking a glove that can be customized.

Also, I am looking for a glove to train on the heavy bag that is going to absorb a lot of the shock. I am a heavyweight, and considered a heavy hitter. I am not so worried about this glove being customized. Just very protective and long lasting.

Let me know what you think,
Thanks

Hey Warrior,

For sparring, my choice is Zepol and can be 18 oz (narrow design), for bag work can be Boxeo or Cleto Reyes (Velcro strap for better wrist support)

If You need further assistance please contact me at [email protected]

Saludos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back