Met the GOAT today

I love your hairline and your hair. You look young, I take it 25?

That’s awesome. I wish I met the goat.

Btw...

upload_2021-4-15_14-21-49.jpeg

Just do it.

TS covered his face and left that hairline visible?

<JagsKiddingMe>

It should’ve been the other way around, come on. Also, good for you! Meeting Fedor is something every MMA fan wants, pretty much.

That’s awesome man!!!! Happy for you! I only got to see the Goat from like a 20 meter distance. No pics, no hand shakes. Good enough for me though.
Bro, You got a demon coming out your neck just under the blacked out spot. I'll pray for you.
Omg LOL! Good catch ! that’s creepy
Btw TS you better have your health in check. If you just gave Fedor or Nemkov COVID, I swear to fucking God....
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@CTYankee ..........i'm sure that's what your neck demon told you to say.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Fedor looks thrilled about the whole situation
<45><45><45>
Fedor is always so thrilled to be taking pictures with fans!

Wow, I had no idea that Fedor was a grandma murdering-science denying conspiracy theorist.

Where’s his MASK?!?!? The outrage!!!! He’s literally KILLING people and you just take a picture with him like everything is normal?

shame on TS

This is good shit.

Some of you may remember when I met Tito in Hawaii last year.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/met-tito-in-maui.4062373/
As you can see, I haven’t changed much.View attachment 847648
I was staying at Mohegan Sun for a couple of days week and today I was heading home after dropping some money when the elevator doors open and a bunch of guys in Bellator gear get in. I immediately notice Fedor and ask him for a picture. He thinks about it and says yes. I was totally fanboying and he had to tell me to turn the camera on my phone around. When I got out of the elevator I realized that I totally ignored Vadim Nemkov.

You and your family have a striking resemblance.

Attachments

• family.jpg
    family.jpg
    768.1 KB · Views: 3
looks like Fedor don't like black people

Wow, I had no idea that Fedor was a grandma murdering-science denying conspiracy theorist.

Where’s his MASK?!?!? The outrage!!!! He’s literally KILLING people and you just take a picture with him like everything is normal?

shame on TS

Fedor is no diaper wearing pussy. Good. I would be surprised to see Don Frye with one too

Some of you may remember when I met Tito in Hawaii last year.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/met-tito-in-maui.4062373/
As you can see, I haven’t changed much.View attachment 847648
I was staying at Mohegan Sun for a couple of days week and today I was heading home after dropping some money when the elevator doors open and a bunch of guys in Bellator gear get in. I immediately notice Fedor and ask him for a picture. He thinks about it and says yes. I was totally fanboying and he had to tell me to turn the camera on my phone around. When I got out of the elevator I realized that I totally ignored Vadim Nemkov.

How tall r u

That's a strange looking mask you have on sir, Dr Fauci would be impressed.

Bull shit oh i forgot yesterday i was at jack n the box and Ronda Rousey was ordering food
Screen-Shot-2016-04-20-at-7.54.26-AM-613x457.png
Big fan of your work Mr Bobby Lee.

Where’s the GOAT?! I just see Fedor with some selfie taking stalker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back