Met the GOAT today

Wow, I had no idea that Fedor was a grandma murdering-science denying conspiracy theorist.

Where’s his MASK?!?!? The outrage!!!! He’s literally KILLING people and you just take a picture with him like everything is normal?

shame on TS
Ppl who don't wear masks should be round up and bound together in a big circle with their heads facing in and their asses and pussies facing out. And responsible maskers should go around the circle fucking whichever holes they want. Forever.

If you get the vax you get to skip to the front of the line. If anyone gets pregnant and eventually gives birth, put the mask on the baby immediately to grow it up the right way!

Then shoot the mother - she's served her purpose to society. Dirty, maskless witch. Matter of fact, shoot all of them at the end of each month and bring in the fresh batch. Keep us all safe.

Wow, I had no idea that Fedor was a grandma murdering-science denying conspiracy theorist.

Where’s his MASK?!?!? The outrage!!!! He’s literally KILLING people and you just take a picture with him like everything is normal?

shame on TS
I get that you were just making a joke, but it does look like it's hanging off his left ear.

shame on TS

Fedor already had covid. He recovered a while ago & cannot get it again for 90 days at least. Which means he doesn’t need a mask at this time.

Fedor is the most elusive goat out of them all so well done. Most of these meeting the greatest of all time threads aren't actually meeting the g.o.a.t.

Some of you may remember when I met Tito in Hawaii last year.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/met-tito-in-maui.4062373/
As you can see, I haven’t changed much.View attachment 847648
I was staying at Mohegan Sun for a couple of days week and today I was heading home after dropping some money when the elevator doors open and a bunch of guys in Bellator gear get in. I immediately notice Fedor and ask him for a picture. He thinks about it and says yes. I was totally fanboying and he had to tell me to turn the camera on my phone around. When I got out of the elevator I realized that I totally ignored Vadim Nemkov.
If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you man? Also, how did he smell?

Lol. I’m over 50. I didn’t notice a smell.
Thank you. I’m pushing 30 and I always wondered if I’m just here with guys in their early 20s.

Anyways, I was always told that while actors look smaller in real life, fighters tend to be the opposite. Did Fedor look larger than you anticipated or was he about the same.

Thank you. I’m pushing 30 and I always wondered if I’m just here with guys in their early 20s.

Anyways, I was always told that while actors look smaller in real life, fighters tend to be the opposite. Did Fedor look larger than you anticipated or was he about the same.
He looked smaller.

I am a little under 6’ tall and about 230lbs and I felt like am bigger and taller than him.

Back