Met the GOAT today

CTYankee

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Some of you may remember when I met Tito in Hawaii last year.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/met-tito-in-maui.4062373/
As you can see, I haven’t changed much.810D6299-1F34-44C1-A8AE-8B1CFD9D450A.jpeg
I was staying at Mohegan Sun for a couple of days week and today I was heading home after dropping some money when the elevator doors open and a bunch of guys in Bellator gear get in. I immediately notice Fedor and ask him for a picture. He thinks about it and says yes. I was totally fanboying and he had to tell me to turn the camera on my phone around. When I got out of the elevator I realized that I totally ignored Vadim Nemkov.

Thread delivers.

KE8r.gif

Some of you may remember when I met Tito in Hawaii last year.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/met-tito-in-maui.4062373/
As you can see, I haven’t changed much.View attachment 847648
I was staying at Mohegan Sun for a couple of days week and today I was heading home after dropping some money when the elevator doors open and a bunch of guys in Bellator gear get in. I immediately notice Fedor and ask him for a picture. He thinks about it and says yes. I was totally fanboying and he had to tell me to turn the camera on my phone around. When I got out of the elevator I realized that I totally ignored Vadim Nemkov.
Show us your beautiful face pussy. Now I must judge you by your hairline and that by itself isn't very good. Give us more.

Bro he was stuck in an elevator with you and you ask him for a picture?

That's gotta be the 4th worst place to ask someone for their picture. Only a public washroom, doctor's office, and eating at a restaurant would be worse.

Fedor looks in bad condition. Hopefully he retires soon

Bro he was stuck in an elevator with you and you ask him for a picture?

That's gotta be the 4th worst place to ask someone for their picture. Only a public washroom, doctor's office, and eating at a restaurant would be worse.

Yeah, I agree, but I also understand the the urge to ask anyway if you do meet one of the GOATs.

Back