Met Miesha Tate over the weekend. (No Pics)

Meisha Tate thread useless with no pics.

But all seriousness, awesome if you met her though. She seems like a nice, good hearted person.

I met Tupac last weekend. Talked about the philosophies of life and importance of being a role model, then we capped some snitches and dumped their bodies at Hogwarts

Meisha Tate thread useless with no pics.

But all seriousness, awesome if you met her though. She seems like a nice, good hearted person.

I know, it wasnt a huge deal just thought it was cool. Now if i said Rousey then id expect some heat without a pic.
But unlike many many people i stated (no pic)

Having dated her for 3 years before Carroway, I call BS. She doesn't even like bars dude.

I went once to see the Diaz brothers spar, and it happened that Honda was there just watching. I couldn't talk to her because she was mobbed by fans. She smiled at me though. That night, I went with a couple of my old time friends to a nightclub, low and behold, she was there with a few people. I told my buddies about her, but they were wasted, so I guzzled a couple of shots and got wasted. The night was long and I danced and laughed with so many girls, but since I'm married I behaved.

Anyway, as I was waiting for a taxi, here she came out, so that was my chance to talk to her. She was wasted herself and laughing, so she asked me if I wanted to go another club. I was like no way, I thought I was in a dream. I hopped in the limo with a bunch of people. To make a long story short, we ended up at a hotel. I slept next her and she wanted to make out, but I told her I was married, she said so what, what happens in Vegas stays here. I went to the bathroom quickly to freshen up, but dropped my phone in the toilet, the rest was history!

She look about 5'6 i guess but in great shape. Looked like a crossfit model.
I think she seems hotter because she is a UFC fighter, but either way still hot.

Good answers... But it's like pulling teeth... What was she wearing, dud she have any hot friends with her? Seriously bro your locker - room talk needs working on!

Was in Chicago over the weekend and was at a pretty cool bar in Wrigleyville on Sunday when i saw Miesha Tate walk in. A little while later when i was coming back from the bathroom i saw her just standing against the wall and walked over and said hello and introduced myself and told her that i met her a few years ago in Vegas and awesome fight ect ect.
She was very nice and friendly and was looking very very nice :icon_chee

I was pissed that i had left my phone on the opposite bar, oh well.
Didn't want to bother her later and ask for a pic.
Thought it was pretty cool how she was enjoying the city the day after the fight and said she was having a good time.

I kept checking her out time to time while i was at the bar, very impressive.

so you struck out with Miesha Tate and was instantly friend zoned in a beta manner. congrats TS

No Carraway in sight? Fake story.

Ran into Demetrious Johnson at Sizzler last night. Was surprised at how much the little guy could put away. Weird combos too like a kid would choose; pizza and ice cream on the same plate etc

I went once to see the Diaz brothers spar, and it happened that Honda was there just watching. I couldn't talk to her because she was mobbed by fans. She smiled at me though. That night, I went with a couple of my old time friends to a nightclub, low and behold, she was there with a few people. I told my buddies about her, but they were wasted, so I guzzled a couple of shots and got wasted. The night was long and I danced and laughed with so many girls, but since I'm married I behaved.

Anyway, as I was waiting for a taxi, here she came out, so that was my chance to talk to her. She was wasted herself and laughing, so she asked me if I wanted to go another club. I was like no way, I thought I was in a dream. I hopped in the limo with a bunch of people. To make a long story short, we ended up at a hotel. I slept next her and she wanted to make out, but I told her I was married, she said so what, what happens in Vegas stays here. I went to the bathroom quickly to freshen up, but dropped my phone in the toilet, the rest was history!

I like that you guided us through the story with details but you weren't overly long.

You concocted your story very well, but you slipped when you referred to your friends as "buddies" which is a dead give away. You see, women don't refer to each other as buddies. I pick up on these things because I was a homicide detective for 40 years.

You concocted your story very well, but you slipped when you referred to your friends as "buddies" which is a dead give away. You see, women don't refer to each other as buddies. I pick up on these things because I was a homicide detective for 40 years.
Nice try, but on a serious note, I worked as a recovery agent for a short time and I can tell you're very young, like 16 years old!

Nice try, but on a serious note, I worked as a recovery agent for a short time and I can tell you're very young, like 16 years old!

You're no recovery agent. How can I be 16 when I was a homicide detective for 40 years? Not to mention one has to go through years of training and put in time walking the beat before he/she can even test for detective. You're way off in the math department.

I met Tupac last weekend. Talked about the philosophies of life and importance of being a role model, then we capped some snitches and dumped their bodies at Hogwarts

Believed you until the Hogwarts part. Cmon man.

Back