Met Miesha Tate over the weekend. (No Pics)

Good answers... But it's like pulling teeth... What was she wearing, dud she have any hot friends with her? Seriously bro your locker - room talk needs working on!

Dude you look like a desperate puppy. If you can't get any pussy from normal women then at least pay a whore or something.

I met Khabib in Vegas during the Pettis v Giblert Melendez fight. I was staying at the Pandorama towers and waiting for my car. While I was waiting, Khabib came out of a gate and he was walking towards the lobby.

I waved to get his attention and he waved back. I went up to him and told him I was a fan. He was very polite and was willing to chat. I asked him who he thought was going to win. He didn't pick a winner but was very respectful to both fighters. He called Pettis "very quick". Dude is thick. Looked like a solid 190. Great guy and very friendly. (No pics)

I've just spoken to Miesha and she remembers you. She says to say hi.

Was in Chicago over the weekend and was at a pretty cool bar in Wrigleyville on Sunday when i saw Miesha Tate walk in. A little while later when i was coming back from the bathroom i saw her just standing against the wall and walked over and said hello and introduced myself and told her that i met her a few years ago in Vegas and awesome fight ect ect.
She was very nice and friendly and was looking very very nice :icon_chee

I was pissed that i had left my phone on the opposite bar, oh well.
Didn't want to bother her later and ask for a pic.
Thought it was pretty cool how she was enjoying the city the day after the fight and said she was having a good time.

I kept checking her out time to time while i was at the bar, very impressive.

you just went to the bathroom, left your phone on the bar and it was still there when you came back? that's the part I find hard to believe...

I do not believe you.

1.) You dont have pics. 2.) How do you leave your phone at the bar? 3.) You were checking her out all night but couldnt get a picture at this point? You never went back to get your phone? 3.) You said you met her in Vegas, but you didnt post any of those pictures either. Did you lose your phone when you were in Vegas too?

My guess is you probably saw some girl that looked like Miesha at a bar in Chicago. Then you made this whole story up as you were sitting there alone.

I dont have pics....correct.
My friends and girlfriend were at the bar and i left my phone on the bar....i do that all the time.
Checked her out a few times......not all night.
Im not obsessed with getting pics with fighters, if i had it at the time i probably would have asked. Im sure they get sick of that.
I met her in Vegas when she was out with another friend, again...not gonna play the creepy card and i did have my phone.

Why would someone staying in the Hard Rock, fighting at the UC...end up in Wrigleyville? Sorry, I'm not buying it. Unless she was getting paid to make an appearance.

Fight was Saturday, this was Sunday.
Wrigleyville is AWESOME, i was staying downtown and went to Wrigleyville 3 nights in a row.
You dont have to believe....its ok.
I became friends with the Owner of the bar, ill text him if he paid her to come.

you just went to the bathroom, left your phone on the bar and it was still there when you came back? that's the part I find hard to believe...

Was with a group of friends....i doubt they would steal my 6+

i met her the other day as well, she let me squeeze her booty and take a pic. it was great

well the guy in the other thread has pics.

so just give it up and move along.

Was in Chicago over the weekend and was at a pretty cool bar in Wrigleyville on Sunday when i saw Miesha Tate walk in. A little while later when i was coming back from the bathroom i saw her just standing against the wall and walked over and said hello and introduced myself and told her that i met her a few years ago in Vegas and awesome fight ect ect.
She was very nice and friendly and was looking very very nice :icon_chee

I was pissed that i had left my phone on the opposite bar, oh well.
Didn't want to bother her later and ask for a pic.
Thought it was pretty cool how she was enjoying the city the day after the fight and said she was having a good time.

I kept checking her out time to time while i was at the bar, very impressive.

BS Johnny... you totally ignored her whilst stuffing your face with a sandwich while Meisha was sitting alone near you.

johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg

Last edited:
Dude you look like a desperate puppy. If you can't get any pussy from normal women then at least pay a whore or something.

You'd be surprised dude... I was just making fun of OP!

Back