Met Miesha Tate over the weekend. (No Pics)

I'll be in my bunk....

Jokes aside (and, yes, I did go to my bunk), she's legit hotness w a great fighter to boot. Needs more muscle + better boxing to cause more damage. Give her that and she's a threat.

To everybody but Ronda. God I wish it weren't true but Ronda has a chin... and, well, the whole judo stuff too. Miesha would be the champ in any org and any division not containing Ronda...

Was in Chicago over the weekend and was at a pretty cool bar in Wrigleyville on Sunday when i saw Miesha Tate walk in. A little while later when i was coming back from the bathroom i saw her just standing against the wall and walked over and said hello and introduced myself and told her that i met her a few years ago in Vegas and awesome fight ect ect.
She was very nice and friendly and was looking very very nice :icon_chee

I was pissed that i had left my phone on the opposite bar, oh well.
Didn't want to bother her later and ask for a pic.
Thought it was pretty cool how she was enjoying the city the day after the fight and said she was having a good time.

I kept checking her out time to time while i was at the bar, very impressive.

Ronda would have told you to get lost, flipped you off then burp and fart.

Oh and Meisha is 10x hotter than Ronda.

I went once to see the Diaz brothers spar, and it happened that Honda was there just watching. I couldn't talk to her because she was mobbed by fans. She smiled at me though. That night, I went with a couple of my old time friends to a nightclub, low and behold, she was there with a few people. I told my buddies about her, but they were wasted, so I guzzled a couple of shots and got wasted. The night was long and I danced and laughed with so many girls, but since I'm married I behaved.

Anyway, as I was waiting for a taxi, here she came out, so that was my chance to talk to her. She was wasted herself and laughing, so she asked me if I wanted to go another club. I was like no way, I thought I was in a dream. I hopped in the limo with a bunch of people. To make a long story short, we ended up at a hotel. I slept next her and she wanted to make out, but I told her I was married, she said so what, what happens in Vegas stays here. I went to the bathroom quickly to freshen up, but dropped my phone in the toilet, the rest was history!
So, you almost got Rowdy with Ronda Rousey?

Ran into Stick at Grand Central Terminal, was asking if I needed my jean patch up. Told him no, it was the style. Nice guy no pics

I went once to see the Diaz brothers spar, and it happened that Honda was there just watching. I couldn't talk to her because she was mobbed by fans. She smiled at me though. That night, I went with a couple of my old time friends to a nightclub, low and behold, she was there with a few people. I told my buddies about her, but they were wasted, so I guzzled a couple of shots and got wasted. The night was long and I danced and laughed with so many girls, but since I'm married I behaved.

Anyway, as I was waiting for a taxi, here she came out, so that was my chance to talk to her. She was wasted herself and laughing, so she asked me if I wanted to go another club. I was like no way, I thought I was in a dream. I hopped in the limo with a bunch of people. To make a long story short, we ended up at a hotel. I slept next her and she wanted to make out, but I told her I was married, she said so what, what happens in Vegas stays here. I went to the bathroom quickly to freshen up, but dropped my phone in the toilet, the rest was history!
sounds like truth to me

So, you almost got Rowdy with Ronda Rousey?
Dude, I went out with very famous people, they expected me to be their bitch, that's not me. Famous people are just like you and me, they have needs, but they expect a lot from you.

Dude, I went out with very famous people, they expected me to be their bitch, that's not me. Famous people are just like you and me, they have needs, but they expect a lot from you.
Not gonna' ask you to name-drop, but that's cool, man. I've met a few non-MMA related celebs before, and they've been down-to-Earth, as you can expect.

Was in Chicago over the weekend and was at a pretty cool bar in Wrigleyville on Sunday when i saw Miesha Tate walk in. A little while later when i was coming back from the bathroom i saw her just standing against the wall and walked over and said hello and introduced myself and told her that i met her a few years ago in Vegas and awesome fight ect ect.

Thought it was pretty cool how she was enjoying the city the day after the fight and said she was having a good time.

Why would someone staying in the Hard Rock, fighting at the UC...end up in Wrigleyville? Sorry, I'm not buying it. Unless she was getting paid to make an appearance.

Not gonna' ask you to name-drop, but that's cool, man. I've met a few non-MMA related celebs before, and they've been down-to-Earth, as you can expect.
One of them was worth over 200 mil, but she was extremely cheap. It didn't bother because I felt great when I told her we can't go out anymore. She asked why, I told her because she didn't buy me a gift on my birthday. The other one had so much drama and bad taste in her mouth from another famous actor.

One of them was worth over 200 mil, but she was extremely cheap. It didn't bother because I felt great when I told her we can't go out anymore. She asked why, I told her because she didn't buy me a gift on my birthday. The other one had so much drama and bad taste in her mouth from another famous actor.
Well, I suppose you don't get to be worth that much without being a little stingy, haha

I met Rousey the other day and put her in a few arm bars. Sorry, no pics

I do not believe you.

1.) You dont have pics. 2.) How do you leave your phone at the bar? 3.) You were checking her out all night but couldnt get a picture at this point? You never went back to get your phone? 3.) You said you met her in Vegas, but you didnt post any of those pictures either. Did you lose your phone when you were in Vegas too?

My guess is you probably saw some girl that looked like Miesha at a bar in Chicago. Then you made this whole story up as you were sitting there alone.

Met Miesha Tate over the weekend. (No Pics)
I am sure your thread was well thought out and written, but that there is the point I stopped reading or caring.

Back