Met Miesha Tate over the weekend. (No Pics)

Johnny Drama

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was in Chicago over the weekend and was at a pretty cool bar in Wrigleyville on Sunday when i saw Miesha Tate walk in. A little while later when i was coming back from the bathroom i saw her just standing against the wall and walked over and said hello and introduced myself and told her that i met her a few years ago in Vegas and awesome fight ect ect.
She was very nice and friendly and was looking very very nice :icon_chee

I was pissed that i had left my phone on the opposite bar, oh well.
Didn't want to bother her later and ask for a pic.
Thought it was pretty cool how she was enjoying the city the day after the fight and said she was having a good time.

I kept checking her out time to time while i was at the bar, very impressive.

No pics, no fap, no reason for living anymore.

We would have believed you if you said you met her at the airport. A bar? pffft yeah right.

did you make sure to stand next to Carraway to show her what shes missing?

I met Jon Jones today at a rental car center but no pics either.....

I met Fedor at Burger King today. Really nice guy, we talked all about the whopper with cheese he was ordering...

I don't have any pics though.

How did she compare to the other chicks in the bar? Did she stand out, or look really big like Ronda or what? You're not giving us much to go on here bro... Did you get the feeling she could fuck you up? Did she say "my boyfriend Brian Caraway" or "I think I can do it" at any point?

Details dude....the internet is about details.

And pics. Wtf.

No pics????

kOb5DJE.gif

How did she compare to the other chicks in the bar? Did she stand out, or look really big like Ronda or what? You're not giving us much to go on here bro... Did you get the feeling she could fuck you up? Did she say "my boyfriend Brian Caraway" or "I think I can do it" at any point?

Details dude....the internet is about details.

And pics. Wtf.

She look about 5'6 i guess but in great shape. Looked like a crossfit model.
I think she seems hotter because she is a UFC fighter, but either way still hot.

Back