Merabs antics- kissing Sean’s neck etc

ironically, people hate sean o'malley for being immature, but are more likely judging him by the way he looks. he is a lot more well spoken and mature than merab.

merab tries too hard to be funny for my taste. he seems like the class clown that tries a million jokes, then looks around the room to see if anyone laughed.

I can't comprehend what would be going through his mind, to think "Now's a good time to kiss the back of his neck". That was bizarre.

Nonetheless, the man has been clowned by the whole world for years because he's a wrestler. He's been sidelined, denied, overlooked, and made fun of by pretty much everyone (including Dana). So I understand why he'd play around so much, he was proving every single of those people WRONG. They all knew what would happen the moment he fought for a title, and he just enjoyed the hell out of it. So props to him, although the kissing remains bizarre.
probably a socially retarded way of calling him a bitch.

Brandon Vera…there’s a name from the past.

Dude had hype and then turned into a tomaton can
He somehow managed to become the ONE FC HW Champion and defended twice but then got finished in his last 3 fights.

ironically, people hate sean o'malley for being immature, but are more likely judging him by the way he looks. he is a lot more well spoken and mature than merab.

merab tries too hard to be funny for my taste. he seems like the class clown that tries a million jokes, then looks around the room to see if anyone laughed.

try to be funny in a language you aren't great at. it is hard to relate/a lot is lost in translation

try to be funny in a language you aren't great at. it is hard to relate/a lot is lost in translation
Why does he have to "try to be funny" at all.

Also, I live in a country that speaks a different native language from my own, so I'm not exactly gaining empathy for him.

We all know O'Malley has kissed and been kissed by lots of guys at this point. And done a lot more with them than that too.

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course...;)

You seem suspiciously sure of that. Lol

Not thay there is anything wrong with that.

Why does he have to "try to be funny" at all.

Also, I live in a country that speaks a different native language from my own, so I'm not exactly gaining empathy for him.

angry for no reason

Is normal.
We have seen champions dry hump their opponents after the fight and fighters smearing their blood on opponents eyes and mouth, when they were not able to do anything else, we have seen fighters kiss their opponents after KOing them. With zero consequences.
A few kisses on the neck during the fight is nothing to worry about.

You must have been turned on by this.
You're totally that guy that loves when 2 men kiss but then try to project others do and you're totally the guy to use little fruitloop terms like that.

You seem sexually frustrated.
Nope I had sex with my wife last night. You'll never know what another woman feels like but that's OK because you're in the closet anyway, jerking off to your hero Donald Trump while you use your little fruity terms like woke. You just got triggered that a struck a nerve with that comment, kid. Not fooling anyone lol

Nope I had sex with my wife last night. You'll never know what another woman feels like but that's OK because you're in the closet anyway, jerking off to your hero Donald Trump while you use your little fruity terms like woke. You just got triggered that a struck a nerve with that comment, kid. Not fooling anyone lol
We all know you wokettes end game is to diddle on kids. Just like your hero Biden who is on camera pinching little girls nipples and sniffing they hair.

Honestly, Merab turning his back with 4 seconds on the clock was the dumbest thing he did. I was rooting for Merab, but would have laughed my ass off if Sean ko'd him there. Would have been even better if it was an Yves Edwards/ Holly Holm style kick from behind.

it was the equivalent of when Tyson Fury licked the blood trickling out of the ear of Deontay Wilder. such heinous antics in a fight break the mental fortitude of the opponent and it break O'Malley's contrived persona of nonchalance he likes to have in fights.

...it was such a tender and loving thing to do by Merab though...

Back