Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katana

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Medieval War Hammer

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Bastard Sword

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
I called it over a week ago. As I've noted several times in the past, the Fed Funds rate follows the 3 month T-bill rate. It's a simple system that's so simple that few people even believe it, it's like printing free money once you know it and figure out ways to trade it.
Now the real guessing game is whether or not markets respond poorly. They typically do. Yield curve has been un-inverted for a minute now. Next few months will be intresdatsting

Now the real guessing game is whether or not markets respond poorly. They typically do. Yield curve has been un-inverted for a minute now. Next few months will be intresdatsting

Gonna be fun to watch from a safe distance. I've been sitting out for a while since I'm just not in the right mindset to do any trading, been there, done that, almost lost my shirt, ain't doing it again.

Gonna be fun to watch from a safe distance. I've been sitting out for a while since I'm just not in the right mindset to do any trading, been there, done that, almost lost my shirt, ain't doing it again.
I don't blame you. Total market cap of the stock market is 2x GDP. The last time that happened was.... Well right before the Great Depression

Back