Social Meme Thread v.84: Retaking Constantinople

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectful+crane_81e00b_9800191.jpg

When I was in the Army I used to say the fastest way for women to gain power in the military is to marry a general.

So that bumpersticker isn't a surprise.

Kinda reminds me how Democrat Presidents wives can never shut the fuck up, like they think the voters elected them to be president.

No bitch, your husband is the president. You weren't elected to dogcatcher. Shut up and look pretty while standing next to your husband and smile.

Say what you want about Trump, but Melania was the best 1st Lady ever.

When I was in the Army I used to say the fastest way for women to gain power in the military is to marry a general.

Kinda reminds me how Democrat Presidents wives can never shut the fuck up, like they think the voters elected them to be president.

No bitch, your husband is the president. You weren't elected to dogcatcher. Shut up and look pretty while standing next to your husband and smile.

Trlw9NdgY6fHPfP8xbDQsdSEw5NDJplXp9McNH_uyYc.jpg

Staff NCO wives were the worst in Marine Corps.
I actually saw one try to check a Marine at the mall off base with, "my husband is a Gunny".

Staff NCO wives were the worst in Marine Corps.
I actually saw one try to check a Marine at the mall off base with, "my husband is a Gunny".

That's not too far off from the Army.

But you Marines? Most of ya'll are at least partially crazy, so its no surprise your wives are even crazier.

Breaking meme news, gents.
<{UberTS}>

Breaking news from 12 hours ago.

Lets all take a moment to remember this absolute savage clip.

Edit - I've only heard this clip, but this is the first time I've actually watched it. Its the ultimate irony Stelzer has the word 'Disinformation' right above his head.

I have ODD. Oppositional Defiance Disorder.

What did school teach me?

That teachers and all in power are fucking cunts.

<36>

Oh wait, my DNA taught me that. But when teachers abused me and cops abused me.....

When I tried my best.

<Grimes01>

Oh fuck.,..

The stay indoors mandate. When it first hit. Took my girls for a sunny walk.

<{outtahere}>

Because I knew nobody would be out!

Turn the first corner and a cop drives by.

I tell my 5 year to wave.<GOT2>

I can't stop laughing.

He slows down, rolls his window down..... And I make both kids smile and wave.

I watch his face as he dies inside. He doesn't want to deal with this.

Walk for another hour.

.FUCk ALL OF YOU.

You should never give in. They can't arrest us all.

God bless Meridian mom in Idaho who got arrested for taking her kid to a playground.

No virus Trump's the Constitution.

I'm drunk!

I'm gay!

I'm Kevin Hart!

Queefs!
<escalate99>

What’s the fastest way to E4?
Go to Korea as an E5.

What’s the fastest way to E4?
Go to Korea as an E5.

No way is that true.

I was stationed 12 miles away from the DMZ for a year, and soldiers were signing up to be there multiple years after just one.

Not only as a means to avoid deployment to Iraq or Afghanistan, but to gain rank easily. The answers for the NCO online promotion tests were passed around on USB sticks like candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back