skolkovo dynamics
~Video~

02-Pat-Gns-s-xzaj20f6-03.gif

02-Pat-Gns-s-xzaj20f6-04.jpg

s-xzaj20f6-29.jpg

02-Patriotism-Guns-s-zf0ax26j-014.jpg

02-Pat-Gns-s-f60ajx2z-11.jpg

02-Pat-Gns-s-f60ajx2z-13.png

It is now Russia's fault that migrants are destabilizing Italy.
https://archive.ph/ppZWS
Hmmm I thought third world military-aged male migrants will do jobs no one else wanted? And would contribute to the economy? Isn't that the go-to argument for people that blame whites not having 3+ kids and say they absolutely need these people?

I'm sure Putin and his inner circle have nothing better to do than manage the importation of military age males from third world countries to Italy, smh. Articles like this are not about truth, but changing the behavior of npcs. They are now shifting the npcs to be anti migrant. This tells me that the economy is far more fucked then they want to admit, so fucked that they are having to turn off the replacement for a while.

03-AW-s-xzaj20f6-06.jpg

01-Ft-s-xj0azf62-02.jpg

03-AW-s-xzaj20f6-54.jpg

03-AW-s-a6fxj2z0-086.jpg

02-Pat-Gns-s-a6fxj2z0-018.jpg

03-AW-s-x6z0jaf2-11.jpg

Ahh, so "victim blaming" is okay when the perp is a protected class. Got it.

s-xzaj20f6-10.jpg

I have ODD. Oppositional Defiance Disorder.

What did school teach me?

That teachers and all in power are fucking cunts.

<36>

Oh wait, my DNA taught me that. But when teachers abused me and cops abused me.....

When I tried my best.

<Grimes01>

Oh fuck.,..

The stay indoors mandate. When it first hit. Took my girls for a sunny walk.

<{outtahere}>

Because I knew nobody would be out!

Turn the first corner and a cop drives by.

I tell my 5 year to wave.<GOT2>

I can't stop laughing.

He slows down, rolls his window down..... And I make both kids smile and wave.

I watch his face as he dies inside. He doesn't want to deal with this.

Walk for another hour.

.FUCk ALL OF YOU.

You should never give in. They can't arrest us all.

God bless Meridian mom in Idaho who got arrested for taking her kid to a playground.

No virus Trump's the Constitution.

I'm drunk!

I'm gay!

I'm Kevin Hart!

Queefs!

I'm drunk!

I'm gay!

:eek:

Yeah I know this is about Retaking Byzantium, not Carthage, but this is another historical meme that I just ran across and found hilarious. Demetri Finds Out meets The Punic Wars.

<45>

@ElKarlo

Oh. Right.

:(

South Dakota is entirely valid, I got extended family there too and it was actually the original settling spot in the US on my maternal side, my grandma was baptized in SD. They could just as well be a single entity. But unfortunately not -- though I'm not much of a biker, lol -- and that's on the other side of the state near Deadwood, the Badlands, Black Hills national forest and Mount Rushmore (pretty badass). I imagine those things are the draw for @irish_thug wanting to visit, with Sturgis rally being the centerpiece. SoDak absolutely crushes NoDak for sightseeing and tourism. Sioux Falls is also a better "major city" than Fargo IMO, they're a straight shot from each other up-and-down the I-29.
I absolutely will get to Sturgis for the black hills run. But that Nordic festival you showed the images from will draw me to NoDak as well.

Fuck all this, lol. I have the rest of the week open until Monday, my flight leaves tomorrow morning.

sr101.jpg

6qazm6.jpg

I thought it was gonna be that. If no ones actually read the full thing I highly recommend seeking it out. But im a rollins fan boy
It's a really good essay. It's funny because, from what I've seen, I doubt that I could be around Rollins for very long but I often look to his words and his ways for perspective.

It's a really good essay. It's funny because, from what I've seen, I doubt that I could be around Rollins for very long but I often look to his words and his ways for perspective.

Hes changed a fair bit over the years and mellowed a bit now hes in his 60s.
Gotten me through alot of shit though but I can completely get why people mighten be able to dig/be around
Id literally just sit at his feet going "fascinating. tell me more" every 5 seconds (yeah ive been to the shows)

Hes changed a fair bit over the years and mellowed a bit now hes in his 60s.
Gotten me through alot of shit though but I can completely get why people mighten be able to dig/be around
Id literally just sit at his feet going "fascinating. tell me more" every 5 seconds (yeah ive been to the shows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back