Social Meme Thread v.77: KR-15 (Free As F**k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triggered “View” Host Cut Off Guest Who Said Vaccinated People Can Still Catch And Transmit Covid And Farts While Doing So
https://conservativeus.com/video-tr...h-and-transmit-covid-and-farts-while-doing-so

6fmknn.jpg

j2q2t9.png

6tzv4q.jpg

ke5npp.PNG

n3lfu6.jpg

but mandatory is just a tinfoil conspiracy
~Video~

ws38kf.jpg

mdrjltqizhs.jpg

mdtcyronstr.jpg

pwp4ci.jpg

x2lfu5.jpg

Vaccine passports are not a route out of restrictions, they are restrictions.
~Video~
And listen to all the groans and watch the FUCKING DISGUSTING PUSSY with his mask on shaking his head. Their groaning is intentional as it plants the seed that he's the unreasonable one even though he's the one that is making the most sense.

@superking

There are some serious "SHOTS FIRED" memes where the AK/AR 'debate' is concerned but I'm not gonna do it because it ain't like that. I love America's Rifle and have a great amount of respect for it. If I could only pick one, I'd just rather have a 7.62 Kalash as my primary line of defense if society ever comes crashing down into a dystopian or post-apocalyptic future is all. I also have a thing for classic wood furniture, on knives and revolvers too.
Go with the FN FAL then. The right arm of the free world.

@superking

There are some serious "SHOTS FIRED" memes where the AK/AR 'debate' is concerned but I'm not gonna do it because it ain't like that. I love America's Rifle and have a great amount of respect for it. If I could only pick one, I'd just rather have a 7.62 Kalash as my primary line of defense if society ever comes crashing down into a dystopian or post-apocalyptic future is all. I also have a thing for classic wood furniture, on knives and revolvers too.

The AR definitely has the best song about it without a doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back