Social Meme Thread v.77: KR-15 (Free As F**k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rduwd7slr5481.jpg

Why the hell is her "boyfriend" Ted Kaczynski? I fairly certain he hasn't seen a woman in 20+ years and has never seen an iphone. Also there's no way he pulls that chick.

Lol, never read his manifesto?

@superking

There are some serious "SHOTS FIRED" memes where the AK/AR 'debate' is concerned but I'm not gonna do it because it ain't like that. I love America's Rifle and have a great amount of respect for it. If I could only pick one, I'd just rather have a 7.62 Kalash as my primary line of defense if society ever comes crashing down into a dystopian or post-apocalyptic future is all. I also have a thing for classic wood furniture, on knives and revolvers too.

@superking

There are some serious "SHOTS FIRED" memes where the AK/AR 'debate' is concerned but I'm not gonna do it because it ain't like that. I love America's Rifle and have a great amount of respect for it. If I could only pick one, I'd just rather have a 7.62 Kalash as my primary line of defense if society ever comes crashing down into a dystopian or post-apocalyptic future is all. I also have a thing for classic wood furniture, on knives and revolvers too.

THe ak guy on youtube does an entire series on AK guys vs AR guys, and its fucking hilarious.

This morning on the radio I heard literally the exact opposite said. Vaccines weren’t very effective against Omicron and boosters didn’t seem to do much. Lol wtf.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1468573339320930307
oxTpDCTL

"Pfizer and BioNTech announced on Wednesday that tests signal that three doses of their COVID-19 vaccine may offer increased protection against the Omicron variant of the virus, according to multiple news sources and a statement released by the company. They added, however, that two doses without the booster “may not be sufficient to protect against infection." Keep it here for the latest."

chances of recovering from covid
~Video~

2a9oen.JPG

l9augy.JPG

Quotso+you+have+chosen+blockedquot+edit+literally+_9c63d0226e5f288a2b37531195a4b7e3.jpg

Preemptive coping
image.png

The difference is that I am not trying to make it so he can't be vaxxed if he wants to.

There are many like Mr Adams here who thought they knew better. They thought they were smart and informed. And he knew fully what he was doing. He made himself a guinea pig for weird experimental genetic therapy. For what is mostly a bad cold unless you have the co-morbidities. Mr Adams, you went in fully informed and wide eyed and you made a choice so stupid you deserve whatever horrible fate awaits you. We weren't guessing. We aren't stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back