Social Meme Thread v.77: KR-15 (Free As F**k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFcWwrGXEAUuo0d.png

Lol. I never saw this response. @Concession Accepted what's up with your xenophobia? I'm foreign and a minority. You should be begging to suck my dick.

I hope you're taking good care of it.

Go with the FN FAL then. The right arm of the free world.

@Cuauhtemoc

this is literally a school test in russia
LongElasticDormouse-size_restricted.gif

That is genuinely awesome.

The AR definitely has the best song about it without a doubt.

@superking

There are some serious "SHOTS FIRED" memes where the AK/AR 'debate' is concerned but I'm not gonna do it because it ain't like that. I love America's Rifle and have a great amount of respect for it. If I could only pick one, I'd just rather have a 7.62 Kalash as my primary line of defense if society ever comes crashing down into a dystopian or post-apocalyptic future is all. I also have a thing for classic wood furniture, on knives and revolvers too.
M1A has entered the chat!
m1a-scoutsquad-alt-feature-1600x1200-1-768x576.png

Do you wanna know something cool? The first rifle I shot was a 7.62x51mm 1964 Belgian made FAL while I was a conscript in Brazil. Badass. I still feel that heavy rifle in my hands. I fire a total of 15 rifle shots in that long year of 2009, but I was ready to war.
Go with the FN FAL then. The right arm of the free world.
M1A has entered the chat!
m1a-scoutsquad-alt-feature-1600x1200-1-768x576.png
It's the meme thread. We need videos and/or pictures.

These Sherdoggers are slapping their cocks on the table with these big, bad full-fledged 7.62x51mm 'battle rifle' mentions. I love that cartridge too but it's definitely most fun being ran through a belt-fed M60 machine gun, which I've posted almost countless memes and videos of in the last few threads. I got to shoot one out in Vegas a few years ago with a handful of other LMG/GPMG's and will never forget it. You can own one legally here (Murica) but not if it was manufactured after 1986 thanks to the FOPA passed that year (wank), so they run for around $80,000 a pop right now.

^ That man has a personality and chuckle that could manage brighten up the darkest day. His son is pretty cool too.

m60.png

@superking

There are some serious "SHOTS FIRED" memes where the AK/AR 'debate' is concerned but I'm not gonna do it because it ain't like that. I love America's Rifle and have a great amount of respect for it. If I could only pick one, I'd just rather have a 7.62 Kalash as my primary line of defense if society ever comes crashing down into a dystopian or post-apocalyptic future is all. I also have a thing for classic wood furniture, on knives and revolvers too.
One thing to consider is that heavier rifles just last longer because, like a diesel engine, they're built to endure heavier rounds(or higher compression rates in diesel). No AR-15 can last for 50 years of daily use. The FAL can. I lost my pictures but I was firing an actual rifle used by daily dumb conscripts made in 1964. Rio's police also use these old Belgian made FALs and although they look like crap they still work. The ARs just don't last as much and when selecting among beat up equipment it's best to get the 1964 FAL than the 1995 M16 if you wanna survive.
I'm not sure about the AKs, the early ones were quite solidly built too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back