Meisha Tate sides with Cowboy: "We've seen this before from that gym"

Carraway trained her from the outset and even put his own career on hold for hers. Without him we would never have heard of her. And yet it seems that, the moment her career is over and she doesn't need someone to oversee her training anymore, the guy gets dumped.

This leaves a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Miesha is a lot less popular among hardcore fans due to the alignment between retiring and ditching Brian. Carraway is no Sherdog hero, but still...

Jesus man they broke up, who gives a shit? You understand she is FREE in life and can date whoever she wants right? So is he. As long as she isn’t cheating on him who the fuck cares. Even then who the fuck cares?

Some of you,guys need to get a life and learn to stop disecting everything people who get punched in the head for a living do.

Jesus man they broke up, who gives a shit? You understand she is FREE in life and can date whoever she wants right? So is he. As long as she isn’t cheating on him who the fuck cares. Even then who the fuck cares?

Some of you,guys need to get a life and learn to stop disecting everything people who get punched in the head for a living do.

Lol well, as you said; as long as she isn’t cheating on him... but the fact is that she was; not that I care; but as you said “as long as”...

Wasn't there a rumor about Miesha and Cowboy a few years ago?

Is Cowboy from a rich family? I heard him on the Thumb Rogan Experience say his Grandpa just dropped cash to buy him his ranch...

Both wrong, they officially broke up on October 12th 2016; she was seeing attending one of Johnny’s best friends wedding together on December 17th 2016; you do the math:
The date of conception is pathetically easy to calculate because we know when the child was born; point being, unless they broke up in late August of 2017 (or later) I'm still correct in that she wasn't impregnated by her new guy whilst still in a relationship with Caraway. The specifics of when they broke up prior to that date is irrelevant to the question I answered.

Is Cowboy from a rich family? I heard him on the Thumb Rogan Experience say his Grandpa just dropped cash to buy him his ranch...

Apparently he's from money. Perry mentioned it too making fun of Cowboy complaining that Jackson/wink had become all about the money. He said don't let Cowboy fool you, everybody is about the money in this business but maybe Cowboy has a sense of entitlement because he's always had it.

Word is that Cowboy is all about himself and barely even goes to the gym anyway. Wink prob said fuck it, let's go with the guy who actually shows up and helps the TEAM and not just himself. I don't disagree.

I still cant believe Miesha got pregnant to that tuf reject

Well there's sucking at MMA/UFC...

And then there's sucking at LIFE.

That TUF reject apparently only sucks at MMA / UFC.

Can someone enlighten me on what Miesha does? She’s always being asked for her opinion in MMA hour (pulled clips from somewhere). She doesn’t fight. Is she a commentator or what? How is she still relevant?

I agree. I respect her accomplishments in the sport, but she has become a “talking head”, just chiming in on every semi-newsworthy item, with nothing solid to contribute. I mean she’s got more clout than an average Sherdogger (myself included), but she is starting to be like Schaub - a retired also-ran who still clings to the spotlight.

Amazed at how many accounts Carraway has on here, as evidenced by this thread.

The date of conception is pathetically easy to calculate because we know when the child was born; point being, unless they broke up in late August of 2017 (or later) I'm still correct in that she wasn't impregnated by her new guy whilst still in a relationship with Caraway. The specifics of when they broke up prior to that date is irrelevant to the question I answered.

<30>

Lol no one even said she was impregnated by anyone while she was with the ex. People here is saying that Latino lover it’s not the father!!

Meisha's can comment on this because she has the upmost integrity and loyalty - I mean, it's not like she's the type of person to dump a long term partner then shack up and have a kid with the next guy she sleeps with, is it?

Oh..
<Moyes5><{blankeye}><Prem771><{you!}>

It’s great how she has an opinion on how to handle a situation where she doesn’t know all the details, and just equates it to Jones/Evans situation...thanks for the input Cupcake!!

<30>

Lol no one even said she was impregnated by anyone while she was with the ex. People here is saying that Latino lover it’s not the father!!
If you're going to insert yourself into a discussion, at least have the decency to know what's actually being discussed:
Actually if you do the math, we will realize she got impregnated during her relationship with Caraway

If you're going to insert yourself into a discussion, at least have the decency to know what's actually being discussed:

Lol at your reading comprehension.

SHE DIDN’T GET IMPREGNATED WHILE BEING WITH CARAWAY!!

Sheesh!! Ive never said otherwise!

Back